The Wedding (Jackson and Lydia)

Jackson and Lydia's Wedding!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Can you go make sure that Jackson is getting ready?" Lydia asks, and Stiles nods his head. He stands quickly to pull his daughter to his hip, and he straightens her bow in her hair. Of course, she barely has any hair but that didn't stop Allison from putting on her few little tufts of hair that is the exact same color as Derek's into the bow.

"Yes, I can." Stiles tells her, and she stops him before he can walk about by grabbing his arm. She looks lovely in white, just as beautiful as ever. Lydia's red hair is braided into a bun before Allison works to attach the veil over her face. Stiles' tie was a perfect match for the same color of dresses that Allison and Kira are in since he was in the bridal party. "You look gorgeous, Lyds." Stiles tells her, and Olivia tries to stick her hand into his open mouth.

"Thank you, Ollie's bow is crooked." Lydia tells him, going back to look at herself in the middle trying to hide her pleasure.

"She's got no hair! Poor lovely, going to go bald early like her grandfather." Stiles coos, and Olivia laughs out loud in delight while Stiles eases himself out of the room. He keeps his eye for Jackson, making sure he isn't going to see Lydia. "Let's see if Uncle Jaxs is shitting himself yet." Stiles says, and Olivia rubs her slobbery hand on Stiles' face in agreement.

Stiles walks down the hallway, moving out the way so Boyd can chase his son to get him into the tie, and Stiles chuckles as he goes to the groom suite. "Lydia sent me to make sure you weren't bailing on her." Stiles says, and Jackson growls at him.

"I'm fine." Jackson says, and Stiles laughs while he passes Olivia to Derek. He walks over to Jackson to straighten his tie for him, and Jackson breathes out in relief while he hops uneasily on his toes. "Dude, I'm getting married." Jackson says, and Danny laughs loudly from the corner.

"Yes, I know. Trust me, being married is the best. Tell him Derek." Stiles says, brushing imaginary lint off of Jackson's shoulders.

"It's the best." Derek deadpans, and Stiles growls at him in annoyance while Danny snorts quickly while he texts someone. Stiles walks over to pluck Olivia from his husband's hand, and Derek gives him an innocent smile.

Stiles pulls on his tie before pressing his lips softly against Derek's. "You are a menace." Stiles whispers, and Derek grins at him while Olivia reaches to put Derek's tie into her mouth. "Baby, no. Dada's tie is not to eat." Stiles says, and Olivia gives him an innocent look.

"Da." Olivia screams, and Derek blows a loud kiss onto her cheek.

"Nervous?" Stiles asks, and Jackson snorts as he moves to fix his hair in the large mirror. Danny stands up to help him, and Stiles looks around for everyone's jackets that are all scattered around the room. Isaac is out some where probably making sure that Lydia stays in the bridal suite, and Boyd is probably in the furor with Erica making sure the flowers are right.

"Of course not. I love her." Jackson says, and Stiles smiles at him while Derek snorts while rolling his eyes. "You threw up four times before you walked down the aisle. Keep snorting." Jackson tells him, and Derek glares at him while Stiles laughs loudly.

"Aw, you were nervous? That is precious." Stiles says, and Derek rolls his eyes but his cheek turn a pink tint while he fixes his cuffs. "At least you're not having a shot gun wedding like two people in this room." Stiles adds, and Jackson snorts while Danny laughs. Stiles leans down to set Olivia on the floor so that he can fix his tie.