Witches Are The Worst (Scott and Isaac) (Mature Content)

Um, hi. This was requested by OUATSuperWhoLock who wanted Scisaac with one of them turning into a girl. Isaac turns into a girl, but I still use masculine pronouns since he still identifies as a male. I hope you guys like it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott McCall isn't worried. He isn't concerned in the slightest that Derek called his phone as soon as he got out of class demanding he go to Deaton's because something happened to Isaac, and Derek didn't tell him exactly what. He isn't worried or upset or speeding.

Scott McCall is a terrible liar at best.

So here he is now, going seventy in a forty five zone hoping that John or Jordan is on duty so if he gets arrested then he'll get off with a warning. Scott parks haphazardly into the parking lot of the animal clinic, and he rushes inside.

Scott doesn't see Isaac at first, but he does see Stiles looking incredibly amused as he stands with his body facing the inside of the room. "Where's Isaac? What happened?" Scott asks, and Stiles snickers as he points into the room. Scott gives him a strange look as he moves more into the room, and he stops to gape with wide shocked eyes.

"Say something. I dare you." Isaac says, or Scott is pretty sure it's Isaac but it really doesn't look like him anymore. Isaac's thin body and broad shoulders have transformed into curves and soft skin, and his hair looks longer than it was when Scott kissed him goodbye this morning before he went to his early class. Isaac's shirt and coat seem to hang off of him, and he was a hand on his jeans holding them up.

"What did you do?" Scott asks Stiles, turning his attention away from Isaac to glare at his best friend whose fault this probably all is.

"How do you know it was Stiles' fault?" Derek asks, coming to the aid of his boyfriend. Stiles sticks his tongue out at Scott from the where he is ridden by sight by Derek's large frame. "It was a witch." Derek supplies, and Scott throws his hands up.

"Of course it was. It always is." Scott says, moving to stand in front of Isaac. He takes Isaac's face in his hand as if to check for injuries, and Isaac's skin is so much softer. Scott is used to the feeling of stubble under his thumb as he rubs Isaac's jawline, and Isaac smiles softly at him. Isaac's lips are fuller now than they were before, and Scott cannot seem to drag his eyes away from them. "What if he had been hurt?" Scott asks, and now Stiles looks guilty.

"Nothing was going to happen to him. We just smarted off is all." Stiles says, and Scott gives him a hard look.

"Next time smart off by yourself." Scott says, and Stiles frowns as he moves to cover himself more with Derek's body.

"It's going to reverse itself in twenty four hours. When you wake up tomorrow, he'll probably have his dick back." Derek says, and Isaac glares at him while he moves to hold Scott's hand. His hand is smaller now, Scott's hand practically engulfs his, and Isaac stares down at it in wonder.

"Fine, so we can just go home?" Scott asks, and Derek just nods his head. Scott figures that there isn't much more to do for them now then to wait out the spell, and he hopes that Derek has plans to deal with the witch in question.

Isaac hops of the table when he was sitting, and he instantly steps out of the his shoes with a loud sigh. He's shorter than Scott now, which is an odd site to see, but he was still smaller than him. Scott was shorter but wider with muscles,and Isaac was taller than him by a few inches while he was thinner but still muscular. Scott rolls his eyes to the ceiling before picking Isaac's up to carry him, and Isaac clutches his shoes in his hands. Stiles and Derek are in the middle of talking quietly to each other, and Scott doesn't bother to say goodbye before he makes his way to his car.