First Dates (Scott/Isaac/Kira)

Requested by cakeislife48. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's odd, isn't it?" Kira asks Malia, watching the steam raise from her tea cup. Malia raises her eyebrow at her, unsure what she means, but she shakes her head. "Two boyfriends? It's odd." Kira says, and Malia shakes her head. "Do you love Stiles just as much as you think Stiles loves Derek?" Kira asks her, and Malia nods her head.

"Stiles loves us equally. It's not like it's hard for him to share his attention. We're not greedy with his affection. But Derek and I aren't in love, you love Scott and Isaac." Malia says, sipping her water as she watches her friend. "Wolves usually love more than one person, it's not them and then you. It's all of you put together." Malia tells him, and Kira smiles at her as she nods her head. She knew that Malia would make her feel better about this, and she grins at her while she nods her head. "You're over thinking this, Kira. It's just a date with two people at the same time. It's just like any other date." Malia says, and Kira nods her head.

"I'm still nervous though. What if Scott likes me, but Isaac doesn't? I don't think he does. I think he just wants to make Scott happy. I don't want to come in between them." Kira says, and Malia nods her head as she wipes down her cabinets in her apartment. "You're right. I am over thinking this. I'm going to go get ready. Come help me?" Kira asks, standing up to walk towards her room. Malia nods her head as she goes after her. "I'm not sure where we're going, but I'm guessing it's just a restaurant." Kira says.

"Yeah. That's usually where a first date happens." Malia tells her, opening Kira's closet to throw down some options for her to try on. "Wear this one. I like when you wear it." Malia says, and Kira nods her head as she takes off her large shirt to put it on. Malia watches her before she hands her some tights along with some shoes, and she goes to look at Kira's dresser for some makeup for her to use. "I like this color. Are you nervous?" Malia asks her, and Kira nods her head as she struggles into the tights. "Good. That means you like them."

"I don't think that's true. I just hope that they like me." Kira says, sitting down to put on her makeup. "I know, I know. If they didn't like me then they wouldn't have asked me out. But Scott asked me, and Isaac just stood there." Kira sighs, checking the time before standing up to get her purse. "Wish me luck." Kira says, and Malia waves at her as she goes to watch television.

****

Kira smiles when she sees Scott's car, and she walks towards it before waving. His windows are tinted, Kira almost doesn't see Isaac at first and her stomach drops a little before he leans up and she sees his silhouette. "Hi." Kira breathes, opening the door to the backseat to climb in. "Thanks for picking me up." Kira says, and Isaac makes a soft noise as Scott smiles at her.

"You're welcome. It's a date after all. You look really nice, doesn't she, Isaac?" Scott says, and Isaac nods his head as he looks at her through the mirror. Kira smiles at them as she blushes, and she doesn't like that Isaac isn't speaking to her. "Anyways. We're going to that restaurant on main street. I made reservations." Scott says, and Kira nods her head as she looks out at the window for the rest of the ride.

Scott climbs out of the car to open Kira's door for her, grinning at her widely, and she smiles at him gently as she looks over at Isaac. "Isaac, you look really nice." Kira tells him, and Isaac looks down as he nods his head. Kira does her best to keep smiling so she doesn't show that she's upset that Isaac isn't talking to her. She follows Scott to their table, giggling quietly when he pulls out her chair for her, and she smiles as she sits down. "I think I'll order some white wine." Kira says, looking at the drink menu.

"Order what you want. I'm going to go pre order dessert." Scott says, standing up. He touches Isaac's shoulder before he leaves to walk away and Kira smiles at him. She just stares at her menu before the waiter comes, Isaac orders for himself and Scott, and Kira mumbles her order before she looks around for Scott. Isaac still hasn't spoke to her, and she finally just can't take it anymore.

"Isaac, look. If you don't want this, then I can go. I'm not just here for Scott so if you're not interested I'm just going to go." Kira says, putting her hands on the table to push herself up. "I'm sorry." Kira says, and Isaac reaches up to stop her.

"No, don't go. I'm sorry." Isaac says, looking at her before sighing. "I'm just not good at this. I'm just really nervous, and I don't want to ruin things between us or between you and Scott. I've never been on a date before Scott, and even then it wasn't really traditional. It just happened. Suddenly we were together. There wasn't any nervous dates or anything like that. We just came together. We were friends and then one day we kissed, and that was it. We were together." Isaac explains to her, as he looks at her. He doesn't want to ruin this for himself or for Scott, they talked about this and they want it to work with Kira. "I like you. A lot. So does Scott. I'm sorry if I'm ruining this." Isaac says, running his hand through his hair as he tries to vocalize what he's finally.

Kira smiles at him as she reaches over to touch his hand, and she shakes her head as she looks at him. "No, no. You're not ruining it! I just thought that you didn't like me, and I didn't want to ruin things with you two." Kira tells him, and Isaac smiles at her for the first time during the night. "Don't worry about being nervous or scared or whatever. I am too." Kira admits, and Isaac smiles as he nods his head.

"Hey, so our dessert is in the making. Did you order for me, babe?" Scott says, sitting back down in his seat. Isaac smiles at him while he nods his head. Scott must have noticed that the atmosphere was lighter, and he smiles at Isaac as he looks at him before he reaches over to squeeze his hand gently as he looks at him. "So. Kira. Tell us about yourself. I mean, we already know a lot but anything we don't know?" Scott asks her, and Kira laughs as she thinks about it. She's told them a lot about herself, they were friends first after all, and she bites her lip in thought.

"Well, my best friend's name is Malia. I work in a yoga studio, and I have a degree in diet and fitness." Kira says, and Scott nods his head for her to continue talking. "Uh, I'm kind of boring. I live with Malia in an apartment." Kira says, and Scott smiles as he looks at her. "So tell me about yourselves, boys." Kira says, and Isaac smiles as he starts to talk while Scott listens to them with a happy, soft smile.

****

Kira sighs a little when she sees her apartment coming into view, and she climbs out of the car as she looks at them. "So. Thank you for a great time, Scott and Isaac. I hope that we can do it again." Kira says, hopefully as she looks at them while putting her hand behind her ear. Scott smiles at her while he shuts the door to the car, and Isaac climbs out as he leans forward to hug her. Kira smiles as she hugs him back, and she's pleasantly taken off guard when Isaac kisses her. It's nice, chaste and almost innocent, and she smiles at him as she pulls away. Kira blushes as she turns towards Scott, suddenly feeling brave as she grabs him by his shirt to kiss him.

"We'll see you later?" Scott asks her, stuttering a little when she pulls away. Kira grins as she nods her head, waving to them as she walks inside, and she smiles at the doorman. She just can't stop smiling as she jogs up the stores to her apartment in a rush of excitement to tell Malia about her date.

"How was it?" Malia asks her, and Kira grins at her widely as she shuts and locks the door to the apartment. "It was great. I can see it on your face." Malia says, grinning as Kira just nods her head as she sighs happily.