That's Not My Name (Scott/Isaac)(Mature Content)

It's not that Scott is bored with Isaac, how could he be when Isaac is the best thing that ever happened to him, and it's really not his fault when he says something he's not supposed to in bed. Isaac is riding him, his hot breath hitting his neck in a rhythmic pattern, and Isaac clenches around him perfectly. It's the first time in weeks that they've been able to do more than fondling each other early in the morning before they have to get off to work, so Scott is being vocal. Of course, Isaac likes it. He likes the way that Scott's hands are digging into his hips.

Which is where it all goes to hell.

It's fine, they're having fun. Isaac is moaning and whispering Scott's name in hushed sounds, Scott is really just grunting and panting as he kisses up Isaac's throat, and then he speaks. "Oh, fuck, Kira!" Scott shouts, and as soon as he says it he freezes. He thinks that maybe the universe is going to be kind to him, that maybe, maybe, Isaac didn't hear him. That's not the case since as soon as the 'k' sound leaves Scott's lips, Isaac's back is straightening up as he looks down at him.

"Um. What the fuck?" Isaac asks, looking at him. Scott makes an 'uh' noise. Really being articulate, McCall, Scott thinks. Isaac just sort of stares down at him, his flushed face slowly running to normal, and Scott keeps making that same noise. "If you don't start making actually sounds I'm going to cut off your dick and make you eat it." Isaac says, and Scott makes an uh noise again. "Okay. Okay." Isaac says, moving to get off of Scott. Scott winces when Isaac pulls off of him, and he watches his condom covered cock slide out of his boyfriend. "I'm leaving." Isaac says, slipping on some pants and Scott watches in surprise.

"Wait, no. You can't leave just like that. I'm so sorry. It was an accident. I didn't mean to say it!" Scott says, and Isaac turns to glare at him. Scott flinched, he does not like that look on Isaac's face, and Isaac grabs his things in a rushed frenzy. "I'm sorry. Don't leave. I'll sleep on the couch." Scott begs, and Isaac waves him away as he turns to leave and he slams the door behind himself. Scott sighs loudly as he throws himself down on the bed as he thinks about how stupid he is.

****

Isaac cannot believe that this is happening, he always thought that he and Scott had something special and right, and he slumps his head down against his steering wheel. He knew that things were going to rough when they started working all the time, especially when they only have a few minutes to be intimate together. Now, Isaac can't stop thinking about Scott and Kira. Have they slept together? Is this something that has happened behind his back? Isaac sighs to himself as he ignores his phone when it beeps, he knows that it's Scott, and he pulls into Derek's driveway to spend the night. Derek always said that he could come over, and he sighs to himself as he knocks on the door. What he's not expecting is for Kira to be the one to open the door, and she blushes as she looks at him. "Hey, Isaac." Kira says, a bit loudly. Isaac makes a face as he feels a rush of dislike towards her. "Are you here for Derek?" Kira asks, and Isaac just nods his head once as he looks at her.

Isaac moves passed her as he looks around, and he makes a weird face when he sees Derek walking downstairs as he puts on a shirt. "Hey, Is. What's up?" Derek asks, and Isaac stares at the mark on his neck that's slowly healing in front of him.

"Can we talk in private?" Isaac asks him, looking pointedly at Kira. Kira frowns as she looks at him, and he almost feels guilty about it. Derek frowns too, looking at Kira for a longer moment, and he juts his head to the side and Isaac follows after him. "What is she doing here?" Isaac asks, a bit too bitterly. Derek crosses his arms over his chest as he looks at him, and Isaac sighs under his breath.

"She's here because she wants to be here. Why are you so rude? Why are you suddenly acting callous to Kira? Why?" Derek asks him, and Isaac knows that he should be angry at her. He just doesn't want Derek to be mad at him.