Murder Husbands, Tho. (Void!Stiles and Theo)

It's been over a year since I've updated this, wow. So I wrote the murder husband's story, and straight up everyone gets murdered. This is a dark little fic. You've been warned. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's not the pack that Theo came for. He came for Scott's pack, their limitless potential if only they had an Alpha to lead them, but he doesn't get it. Kira leaves to go with skin walkers, allowing his sister to drag him down as well, so there went the kitsune with control issues. He almost had Liam, could have gotten Mason too there would have been so use of him, but he failed. Malia was too hell bent on revenge, oh well, Theo could be patient with that. Lydia was a lost cause, no love loss there, but he could almost taste Void Stiles. It's like he was just right on the edge every time Theo was near Stiles, he could see the hate in eyes that didn't really belong to Stiles, and it was just frustrating right there.

****

Theo first notices him after the four or fifth day waking up in the metal box. He thinks it's his imagination, another ploy of his sister to mess with his head, but it's not right. He doesn't understand why Stiles is here, watching him, patiently sitting on the edge of a bed as Theo's sister chases him. It's weeks, or so it feels Theo doesn't think this place has time, before Stiles speaks. "Run, run, run as fast as you can." He says, sitting on his eyes Theo runs through the hospital. "She'll catch you." He laughs, thinking it's funny when Theo gets his heart ripped out again. "Poor Prometheus." He says, vanishing into the air once more.

"Stiles." Theo says, waking up again in the morgue. He kicks the door open, he sees Stiles sitting there again, his hands clasped together as he looks at him. It's not Stiles, even though Theo doesn't have his heightened senses he knows it's not him, and he grins at him. It's unsettling to say the least, and Theo doesn't get to say anything else before his sister crawls out of the ground.

****

"You're not Stiles." Theo says, the hole in his chest closing slowly. His heart is gone, this isn't reality or he'd be dead, but his body is still alive and in pain. The days are getting longer, instead of waking up, his heart being ripped out, and then going to sleep its now more terror of being locked in the morgue, the chase, and then the slow processes of healing. He tries to stay awake, maybe if he doesn't sleep then the next day won't start, but it doesn't work. One moment, he's awake but the next he's waking up again. "You're Void. The Nogitsune." Theo says, and Void grins.

"Right you are." He says, watching Theo's chest as his heart grows back with fascinated interest. "You miss poor, fragile Stiles." He says, pouting and Theo wants to punch him in the face. "I am so much better than him." He says, sitting next to Theo and he whispers it against his ear. "Does your heart hurt?" He asks, and Theo pushes him away. He doesn't why he ever wanted Void in his pack, that's a lie he does know, and Void looks at him.

"How are you here? Didn't Scott defeat you?" Theo snares, gasping when his heart starts beating again. Void doesn't answer him, and Theo feels his eyes starting to close. His heart thuds, louder than ever, and he closes his eyes once more.

****

Theo doesn't wake up in the morgue; instead, it's in a prison cell. It's a hell of a lot better in Theo's opinion, he looks over to see Liam and Hayden watching him. He looks around, he misses Void and he really doesn't want to have to find a way to bring back a thousand-year-old demon from wherever the hell Kira sent him, and he sees Liam holding Kira's sword. "If you help us then we won't send you back." Liam says, and Theo looks at the sword. He doesn't really want to go back, but he wonders if Liam strikes the sword again if that will bring back Void.