The Banshee and The Wolf (Peter and Lydia)

*Please Read Author's Note At End* 

It's supposed to be a vacation,Peter thinks, and he glares at his nephew who's walking around looking around with interest at everything. "This is stupid. I don't want to be here. I'm going back to the pub." Peter says, and Derek glares at him while he pulls Stiles along with him as they walk. Peter rolls his eyes at them as he follows after them, he doesn't really remember the way back but it's almost worth it to not be wondering in the forest. "You do realize that Banshees are real? You are a werewolf,why would banshees not be real?" Peter asks Derek, and Derek rolls his eyes at him.

"I know that they're real. I want to see them, Peter." Derek tells him, and Peter rolls his eyes as he follows him deeper into the thick woods with a soft smile at the look of wonder on his nephew's face. Stiles just looks as excited,but Peter really doesn't care about him. That's a lie, he cares about him in the since that he's dating his nephew but that's it, and he walks behind them with a curious look. "Stiles, look!" Derek says, and he points a blue light that drifts around the forest.

"They're just faeries. We have them at home. We didn't need to come to Ireland to see them." Peter says, and one of the faeries lands on his shoulder to look at him.Peter hears it whispering in his ear with a soft tone, he doesn't understand the language but he hears the small creature giggle softly against him. "See?" Peter says, holding his hand out for the faerie to climb into and he puts it back on the tree with a small smile. "I'm leaving. Don't get into trouble." Peter warns them,and Stiles nods his head as he chases after something. "Don't let him get killed either." Peter says, and Derek rolls his eyes but chases after him.

Peter gives them one last fond look before he starts to walk back to the hotel, and Derek watches him go with a fond smile. Peter walks towards the edge of the forest and he sees a flash of gray that makes him turn his head. He sees a flash of red, and he sees a beautiful young woman running from him. She turns her head to smile at him, and she beckons with her hand for him to follow him, and Peter doesn't waste a second before he's running after her with his red Alpha eyes trained on her.

****

Peter loses the woman quickly, he couldn't find her scent anywhere, and he spent way too much time looking for her. Peter growls in frustration when he misses her, and he huffs as he walks back to the hotel. Derek is going to tease him mercilessly since Peter actually stayed out longer than him, and he can see Derek's outline in the window. Peter sighs to himself as he looks at the forest longingly, he wants to know what the woman is,and he sighs as he walks towards the hotel. When he walks into the hotel, Derek is laying on the bed while reading a book.

"You were gone got for a longtime." Stiles says, and Peter gives him an amused look as he walks towards the bathroom to shower. Stiles doesn't pay him any more attention since he's busy trying to read over Derek's shoulder to find out what the creatures they saw today are. Peter takes his time in shower, thinking more than he does actually paying attention to what he's doing, and he hums to himself.

When he gets out of the shower,Peter walks into the room to lay on the bed, and there's a knock on the door that makes them all jump in surprise. "Answer it." Derek says, and Peter rolls his eyes as he stands up to walk towards the door. He opens the door without looking to who it could be and he's amazed to see that it's the woman from the forest. She's more gorgeous up close and her red hair frames her face perfectly. "Who is it, Peter?" Derek asks, and Peter raises his hand to silence him.

"Peter." She says, her voice lofty. Peter looks at her in confusion but before he can ask what she's doing here, she opens her mouth to scream. It's not a regular sounding scream, it makes Derek and Peter cry out as they sink to the ground to cover their ears while Stiles looks at them in confusion,and it pierces the room. She screams for almost thirty seconds before she stops, and she leaves without another word while Peter and Derek curl into themselves as they try to calm down from the loud noise.

"What the hell just happened?"Stiles asks, helping Derek up while he looks at him with eyes full of concern. Derek waves him away as he rubs his ears with a sigh, and Stiles turns towards him again. "Peter. Are you okay?" Stiles asks, and Peter opens his eyes as he looks up at the ceiling with a blank expression. He feels a chill through bones and he turns his head to look at his nephew's lover before nodding his head at him,and he struggles to stand up.

"She's a banshee." Peter says,his head swarming with thoughts as he turns his head to look at his nephew.

"Banshees predict death. She said your name." Derek tells him, and Peter swallows thickly as he nods his head.

****

Peter doesn't sleep that night, he watches the door before he watches Derek and Stiles sleep. He waits until they're breathing is soft and evened out before he walks back towards the forest to find out what's happening with woman. He wants to find her, find out what she knows about him or his death. As long as his nephew is safe, Peter isn't too concern with anything else at moment. "You shouldn't be here." Peter hears, and he turns his head towards the voice to see the woman.

"You brought me here, Banshee."Peter tells her, and she smiles at him. She has dimples and full that draw his attention to her face, and he licks his lips as he watches her. "What is your name?" Peter asks her, and she smiles at him.

"It has changed many times over the years, wolf, but now I go back Lydia." She, Lydia, tells him.Peter smiles at her, grateful for the name, and Lydia walks around him. Her bare feet patter across the ground, the gray dress that covers her drags across the ground, and Peter watches her move with grace. "You don't feel like your in danger now. I wasted my powers on you, Peter." Lydia says, but she's smiling at him so he doesn't really think that she minds that much.

"I'm not in danger now?" Peter asks her, and Lydia shakes her head at him. Peter smiles at her while he moves around her like a wolf stalking it's prey, and she doesn't look at all like she's nervous. "Well, it's a good thing you warned me." Peter adds on, and Lydia looks him up and down in amusement.

"You couldn't catch me." Lydia taunts him, and Peter smirks at her while he reaches out to stop her from walking off. Lydia lets him push her against a tree, and she smiles at him while he sniffs at the air beside her. "You're sniffing me, naughty wolf." Lydia says, smiling at him. Peter gives her a wolfish grin while he shrugs his shoulders in an uncaring fashion, and he leans over to kiss her. Lydia hums in surprise, and reaches out to stop him from kissing her. "You have to catch me first." Lydia tells him, and Peter moves so she can run.

"Run, banshee." Peter tells her, and Lydia smiles at him before she takes off running. Her dress flows behind her, Peter sees the gray fabric dance in air in the wind and it distracts him for a moment, and he watches as her feet leave soft marks in the ground. Peter catches up to her quickly, spinning her around gently as she smiles at him, and Lydia's dress curls around her. "You let me catch you." Peter says, and Lydia chuckles. Her cheeks are pink and her hair is whipping around her face as the cold air blows around her face.

"And? Maybe I wanted to be caught by you." Lydia says, and Peter leans forward to kiss her. Her lips are sweet, like honey and strawberries, and Peter is already addicted to the taste. They kiss until they're breathless, and Lydia looks at him. "Your nephew is looking for you." Lydia says, and Peter rolls his eyes at that but pulls away. "I hope you'll catch me again." Lydia tells him, and Peter grins at her as he disappears into the tree line.

****

Lydia has to wait for months until the Alpha wolf finds her again, it's a bright full moon and she waits for him. She's walking through the forest, touching the trees, and she hears the crisp sound of leaves being stepped on. She turns her head, and she sees a flash of red. Lydia smirks to herself before she gathers her skirts up in her hands, and she turns her head to look over her shoulder. "Catch me, wolf." Lydia whispers, and she runs. 

*Okay, Stalers. I'm want to write more one shots on this book, so if you have a pairing you want to see leave it here or if you have a request comment here or message me. I do boyxgirl, boyxboy(No sterek on this one since I've got 150+ other ones to read),girlxgirl, and poly ships which is more than one person. Please note that I have the right to say no (if it's incest I'm telling you no right now). Leave pairings or requests, if you want. No Theo ships, he's a fuckboy. Thanks! Kisses!*