Can Werewolves Get High? (Stiles and Erica)(Mature Content)

STALE HALE IN NO WAY CONDONES THE USE OF DRUGS ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO TEENAGERS. DON'T DO DRUGS TEENS READING THIS

EMBRACE MY SHIPS

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Erica is looking down at her phone while she watches Isaac try to block one of Derek's attacks, and she looks up when she hears a loud thump. They had been training all day, and Erica was tired of it. She could fight good enough to protect herself, so she felt this was a waste of her time. "Ow!" Isaac hisses, and Derek rolls his eyes but helps him up nonetheless. Erica feels her phone vibrate in her hand, and she looks down at it to see who could be texting her when her two of her three friends were hear.

From Batman: Can werewolves get high?

Erica rolls her eyes to the ceiling as she shifts in her spot from side to side, and she answers with an 'I don't know, Stiles.' She walks around the room trying to pick up on some of the techniques that Derek is using. Since becoming a wolf, she's been trying to be better at fighting, not being afraid, and taking what she wants. She's not very good at any of those things yet, but she tries. Erica is about to ask Derek if she can call in a pizza before her phone vibrates again.

From Batman: Wanna find out?

Erica grins to herself before slipping her phone into her tight back pocket. "Well, this has been fun but I've got someplace to be so I'll catch you all later." She calls, her flat heeled boots still clicking against the ground as she starts to walk away before Derek can stop her. Isaac looks like he doesn't think it's fair that she gets to leave, but Derek waves her away anyway.

"Stay out of trouble." Derek calls, out of habit and the fact that Erica always seems to find trouble wherever she goes. It's not fair when the trouble she gets into is usually Stiles fault. Erica waves him away again before slipping in the night where she goes to see if she can scare a certain someone.

****

Stiles is laying on his floor, his feet on the bed while his body lays on the floor as he stares at the ceiling, and he smiles to himself when he hears the window open. He hears the soft sound of shoes on carpet, and he lazily lifts his head to look at her. "You know you could use the door. Dad wouldn't care since he likes you so much." Stiles says, his voice slurred by the weed that he's already smoked.

"That's not as much fun." Erica says, snatching the joint from his hand before taking a hit. Stiles grins at her lazily before moving to sit up some, and he falls sideways in the process, and he reaches up to pull Erica into his lap. She tumbles down, half laying across his lap half laying on the floor, and she holds the joint so it doesn't fall. "I should have seen that coming." Erica says, smiling at him.

"Yeah, being a werewolf and all." Stiles says, snatching the joint back before taking a hit and blowing it in her face. Erica breathes in the smoke before moving to get more comfortable, leaning sideways on the bed but mostly being supported against Stiles' chest. "Then again, you're still learning." Stiles smiles, and Erica growls at him before taking the joint back.

Stiles wonders if she's starting to feel it or if he's just to high to notice anything like that. Erica's wide eyes are even bigger so maybe she is. "I'm still a lot stronger than you." Erica says, running her thumb over the spot where she knocked him unconscious with part of his ridiculous Jeep all those months ago when they weren't what they are now. Stiles doesn't get offended, normally he would but he's high with a beautiful girl in his lap what does he care about, and Erica laughs softly.

"You're not funny." Stiles tells her, and Erica nods her head like she is. Stiles shakes his head, making himself dizzy and his face must be funny because Erica laughs loudly at it, and Stiles gives her an affectionate look. It's times like this, she's almost the girl she was instead of who she is now. Not that Stiles doesn't like her now, it's just he sometimes misses who she was. She takes a hit off of the joint, and blows it in his face. "Fuck, you're gorgeous." Stiles slurs, and Erica rolls her eyes.