Earth and Flowers (Scott and Peter)

Whovian0499 and I agreed that Scott/Peter is cute. Not as cute as Peter/Isaac in my humble opinion, but oh well.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was a bad idea, Scott knows, but he can't really say no to Stiles when he asks for something. He never should have said to running around in the woods to look for a dead body, really who says yes to looking for a dead body with their best friend in the woods at night Scott knows better than this, and he's turning around in circles to look for Stiles. "Stiles? Seriously?" Scott hisses, walking towards where he hears something. "This was a bad idea. Let's go home before your dad catches us!" Scott hisses, and he turns his head when he hears a loud noise.

It makes him turn on his heels, and he looks at the place where he heard the noise. Scott looks around, trying to find the source of the noise, and he sighs to himself when he hears what sounds like talking. "Stiles?" Scott whispers, and he yelps when something jumps out of the trees. Scott turns on his heels, slipping on the moist ground, and he crawls on all four for a second before he runs. Scott screams as he runs and he feels a tight pinch in his side and he turns his head to see a large, black wolf. At least, he thinks that it's a wolf. It's growling at him, looking at him with red eyes, and it sniffs at him before running back into the woods leaving Scott in pain.

****

"Scott, are you listening to me?" Lydia asks, and Scott lifts his head from where he was day dreaming about nothing. He has trouble focusing now, he doesn't know why, he just does. Lydia gives him an impatient look, huffing in annoyance when he still gives her that blank look that annoys her greatly. "I said that something is going on with Derek. He's acting weird. Something is wrong and he won't tell me." Lydia repeats herself again, and Scott vaguely listens to her.

"I'll look in to it. Don't worry." Scott tells her, and she looks at him suspiciously but nods her head at him. He doesn't blame her, he's not the best at things like this, he's learning and mostly on his own, and he goes back to staring at his homework while the teacher talks about something that Scott has no interest in. He's failing most of his classes already, what's one more he thinks to himself, and he lays his head on his table. It's two years since he first became a werewolf and as a senior in high school, spending the full moons with his pack, and he's ready to not be in school. Everyone has plans but him, but he's okay with that. He's got a nice job at Deaton's, and he thinks that that's where he'll stay.

"McCall." Scott hears, and he turns his head to look for the sound of the call of his name. He looks around the classroom but everyone in the class is looking at their notes or the teacher or some are looking at their phones in their laps. "Outside, McCall." Scott hears again, and Scott turns his head towards the large windows on the side of the classroom. Scott doesn't see anything, he knows by now that that doesn't mean that nothing is there, and he raises his hand to go to the bathroom before walking out of the classroom. He sees Stiles giving him a strange look like he doesn't know what he's doing, and he watches Scott leave but doesn't say anything else to them since he knows that Scott is fine.

Scott leaves the school, uncaring if he gets in trouble, and he looks around when he sees that something walks around the building. Scott smells dirt and what smells like flowers, it's a sickly sweet smell that makes his nose wrinkle, and he follows it. He doesn't know why he's following it, especially since the smell is making him light headed, and he sees the back of someone walking down the side of the school.

It's a man.

Scott gives him a confused look before he feels himself following after the man with a curious look, he can't help it he just feels drawn to him, and he starts to fun after him. He runs until he drops to all fours to make himself go faster, and he feels his face shifting into his wolf as he runs after the man. Scott sees that the man runs on all fours, going faster than Scott much faster, and Scott runs after him as fast as he can to catch up to him.