Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Harry’s POV

Thinking about yesterday, I wasn't going to lie, it was a bit awkward. More surprising than it was awkward for me though. It's not everyday when you're taking a shower and suddenly a fully clothed girl just decides to just come in. It had taken me a moment or so to realize that is was because her roommate was coming into the bathroom.

Being the good girl that she was, I knew that her having to see me in the shower was not something that settled easily for her. I figured that this was all going to blow over by today since it happened yesterday.

As I left my dorm building, I noticed her walking as she headed to her first class. She usually waited for me out here so we could walk together since we had our first class together. By the time she was walking past my dorm she usually ditched her friend and told her to go on while she waited for me, but she of course never told her friend that. Nicole walked with Liz and Liam usually went up and caught up with her once he came out of the dorm.

Today though was different because she continued talking to her friend as she walked passed, she gave me a small smile as she walked by me and then she turned back to Liz. I was a bit confused but I shrugged it off and just decided to wait for Liam to come out of the building and I would just walk with him.

Nicole probably just wanted to catch up with her friend today while walking to class. I couldn't expect her to spend all her time with me even though I wished she would. It was just so different for me to actually be with a girl for more than a few weeks and while it was still a bit unusual for me, I was beginning to really enjoy being with Nicole.

She was really sweet but could be sarcastic and feisty when she wanted to. She actually cared about me and didn't just want me for a meaningless hook up like some girls did, although I didn't have much of an argument there because I used girls for hook ups more than they did to me. She was new at the whole intimacy thing and I was fine with that for selfish reasons because if she didn't know what to do I could tell her in the way that that pleased me.

I was trying to keep my selfish desires to myself though because I didn't want to get her into something that she didn't want, like I could've done so when she was drunk the other night but I paced myself. After a few minutes of waiting outside of the building, I finally saw Liam walking out.

"Why are you out here?" Liam asked once he saw me.

"Not excited to see me?" I joked. "Why aren't you walking with Nicole?" he asked me.

"She kept talking to Liz and is heading to class with her so don't bothering catching up with Liz," I told him.

The two of us then began to walk to the building where our first class of the day was.

"So how are things going with Nicole?" Liam asked me as we walked.

He's pretty much the only person who knows about Nicole and I since he's been obsessed with helping me be nice to her a crap earlier when I had first decided that I liked her. I didn't know if Nicole was okay with him knowing or not but I honestly didn't care.

With the way she's been trying to hide it from her friends I should at least be able to tell one of my friends. I've been refraining from telling Liam too much though; he doesn't know that Nicole and I are officially dating now. It felt so weird to think that Nicole and I were dating.

"Things are good," I told him.

"You, me, Nicole, and Liz, should all go out sometime on w day when we can go off campus," Liam suggested.