Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Nicole’s POV

By the time Harry and I left the pool, both of us were getting pretty hungry and lunch was already over so we dried off and headed to the coffee shop for a while. When we left the coffee shop, dinner was just about over for those eating at the dining hall and I wanted to get back to my dorm and take a shower and wash and dry my hair before my friends got back to the dorm. Harry had given me a quick yet lingering kiss before we both headed back to our own dorms.

When I got back to my dorm, I took off my swimsuit and got into the shower and quickly washed my body and scrubbed shampoo in my hair before rinsing it out. Once I got out of the shower I dried myself off and changed into some leggings and a t-shirt.

After I blow-dried my hair, I looked at my wet swimsuit that was still in the bathroom, trying to decide what to do with it. I resulted to just drying it was my hairdryer which worked for the most part and then I put it in the back of my closet. I grabbed a book that I had out on my desk and then laid down on my bunk to read. Hardly even five minutes after I had started reading my friends walked into the room.

“Hey Nicole,” Liz said to me as they all walked in.

“Hey,” I said back.

“We can go off campus tonight and us and a few other people were going to go see a movie, want to come?” Becca asked me.

I was about to go ahead and say yes but once Liz told me the name of the movie they were seeing, I realized that it was the movie that I had already seen with Harry. While I did enjoy that movie, I really wasn’t up for seeing it again.

“Um I think I’m just going to stay in the dorm for the night,” I told them.

“Are you sure? Haven’t you been in here all day?” Liz asked me, and I just shrugged. I really hadn’t been in here all day but I wasn’t going to tell them that.

“I don’t feel like going out tonight,” I said.

“Okay, suit yourself then,” Christina said.

“If you change your mind we’re going to be meeting up at the coffee shop for awhile before we leave,” Becca and told me and I just nodded. They all then grabbed their jackets and said bye to me as they left.

Only moments after they left the dorm, my phone started ringing, and I picked it up to see Harry’s name on the screen.

“Hello?” I said into the phone once I answered it.

“Hey are you friends in your dorm right now?” he asked me.

“No,” I answered.

“Can I be in your dorm right now?” he asked.

“Um I guess so,”

“Okay, I’ll be there soon,” he said and then he hung up.

I got up from my bunk and headed to the bathroom to look in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable. Once I walked out of the bathroom, I heard a knock at the door and I opened it with no surprise to see Harry there. I noticed that his hair was still wet and he still had on his swim trunks on and had put on a black t-shirt.

“Why are you still in your swimsuit?” I asked him.

“I need to take a shower,” he told me.

“Why couldn’t you just take one in your dorm?” I asked him.

“Liam’s been hogging the bathroom and Niall has dibs on it next, so I just decided to come here,” he said and shrugged as he walked into the bathroom.

“Do you have any towels?” he asked.

I nodded and found a towel for him to use and gave it to him. It amazed me how he just came in here and is deciding to take a shower without hardly getting my approval. He closed the bathroom door once I handed him a towel and moments later I heard the shower being turned on.

I sighed and walked over to my desk and got out some homework that I still needed to finish up. Only a few minutes had passed when I heard voices coming from outside the door and then I heard the sound of a key in the door.

“Shit,” I cursed and I quickly ran into the bathroom just as the door was being opened by my friends.

I figured I had needed to go into the bathroom because it wouldn’t look good for me if they came in and the shower was on while I was sitting at my desk.

“Nicole?” I heard Christina say.

“I’m in the shower,” I said back to her and just as I said that Harry’s head popped out form behind the shower curtain and he gave me a confused look. I shooed my hand at him signaling for him to put his head back behind the curtain and he obeyed.

“Do you see my pink lip gloss in there?” she asked me.

“Um,” I hesitated as my eyes quickly scrambled around the bathroom looking for the lip gloss.

“It’s fine I’ll just get it myself,” she said and panic quickly shot threw me as I heard the door beginning to open.

Without thinking I pulled the shower curtain open and stepped in the shower just as she opened. Harry gave me an unreadable look once he realized I was in the shower with him now and I put my hand over his mouth to stop him from saying anything.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come to the movies with us? We can wait for you,” she said.

“Yeah, I’m sure,” I told her, trying to hide the panic in my voice.

Harry continued to look at me and I aimed my eyes up at the ceiling so I didn’t have to look at him.

“Okay, see you later,” she told me and just as I heard the bathroom door shut, Harry smirked at me as i removed my hand from over his mouth and I quickly stepped out of the shower.

Once I was out of the bathroom, I grabbed a change of clothes from my closet since the clothes I was wearing were wet now from having to step into the shower. I honestly could not believe that just happened, and I was still shaking from the panic.

By the time I heard the run of the shower turn off, I was already changed and I was lying down on my bunk. A few seconds later Harry came out dressed and was rubbing a towel threw his wet hair.

“Well that was interesting, yeah?” Harry said as I sat up on my bunk. I rolled my eyes and lay back down.

“Was taking a shower all you needed to come over for?” I asked him.

“Well yeah, but I figured that since your friends aren’t in the dorm, I could stay,” he said.

“I think you should probably just go back to your dorm because what just happened was my friend coming back to the dorm and it could happen again,” I told him.

“I honestly doubt that any of them are going to come back-”

“Harry,” I interrupted, “go back to your dorm,”

He rolled his eyes and dropped the towel onto the floor before leaving the room.

***

thanks for reading this chapter :) vote and leave some feedback if you'd like