Chapter 68

Chapter 68

Nicole’s POV

I could tell that Harry obviously wasn’t expecting me to kiss him at midnight what with my friends watching us. I had thought it was cute that he had asked to hug me at first instead, which only made me want to kiss him more.

I could tell that when he saw my expression after I had kissed him and turned to look at my friends that he knew something was up. When he had asked me if my friends knew, that was obviously when I knew for sure that he was aware of my friends figuring out about us.

I had a feeling that he already knew, he had to, he was the one who told Liam about us but I had been thinking that maybe he didn’t know that Liam told Liz, but he had to know that it would get out at some point since he told someone. I figured now was as good a time as ever to confront him about all this since I knew if I didn’t do it now I might continue to put it off since I had a feeling it was going to lead to an argument and I hated getting into arguments with him, or anyone really.

I was already in a fight with my friends so I didn’t really want to start one with Harry but if it was going to happen might as well be now when I can handle it instead of when I think that everything is going fine since right now its obvious that not everything is fine.

I led Harry back downstairs from the rooftop so we could talk without an audience, and then headed back outside so we were now standing in front of the building.

When Harry stood in front of me, looking at me and waiting for me to sat something to him or explain, I went ahead and flat out began my accusation of him knowing that me friends knew and the fact that he was the one who told Liam about us.

He wasn’t quick to deny it at all and pretty much admitted that he did tell Liam, which was smart on his part. It would’ve been bad for him if he tried to deny the fact that he told Liam when I already knew that he did. I guess it was pretty obvious that I and pretty much everyone else knew that this thing started by Liam telling Liz and there was basically only one person that could’ve given Liam this information and that was Harry.

I was trying my best to sound pissed off to him, but I wasn’t sure how well I was doing. I didn’t want to seem too mad which probably sounded pathetic but it was true. I felt like if I was too hard on him for this we might get into a serious argument to where we won’t want to speak to each other, and I really didn’t need another person in my life that didn’t want to talk to me because I already had three, technically two, but who knows Becca could’ve decided she wanted to ignore me now too.

I really hadn’t planned on bringing up what Christina had told me about seeing Harry leave the dorm awhile back, but I ended up blurting it out when I couldn’t think of a response to something Harry had said. I figured I might as well say everything I needed to say right now, get all of it out. That was another thing that I knew I was probably going to hold off on confronting Harry about.

I wasn’t sure why I felt like I was going to stall telling Harry some of these things, I guess maybe because I hated arguments, but they needed to happen every now and then, they were avoidable. Harry was right with his explanation of not telling me about Christina catching him leaving the dorm.

I probably would’ve blown it out of proportion and everything that Christina walked into the dorm I would just be waiting for her to say something to me, but of course she never would and she never did. I really didn’t want to admit to Harry that he was right because I was already in the wrong with my friends since they were right by saying it was wrong of me to keep my relationship from them.

I didn’t want to have to tell Harry that he was right and I was wrong. I knew he was right, he knew he was right, so did I really have to admit it to him?

Thankfully I ended up not having to say anything in response to him, but what he did kind of surprised me a bit. I hadn’t expected him to hug me, especially not right now. I basically just stood there at first but when he squeezed his arms around me, I lifted mine up and wrapped them around him. We stood like that for a good few minutes before we both pulled away around the same time.

“What was that for?” I asked him, trying to stay my ground though and hold back that smile that was sort of threatening to come onto my face because of the sweet gesture.

“I don’t want to fight with you right now. I know how hard all this must be for you right now with your friends basically hating you. And its pretty much my fault that they know since I didn’t listen to you when you said not to tell anyone because you wanted your friends to find out from you in your own way. And since I did tell Liam I probably should’ve let you know so you could’ve told your friends before they found out themselves,” Harry told me and I was actually a bit surprised by his apology, I wasn’t really expecting it at all.

“I honestly have no right to be that upset over it because it wasn’t fair to you for me to ask you and expect you to keep our relationship a secret from everyone,” I told him, deciding to continue on with the apologies.

“And in the long run I’m kind of glad that I didn’t have to tell them personally. It looks bad on my part to them, but it made it easier since I honestly had no idea how I was going to tell them,” I added on.

Harry just laughed and leaned to press his lips to mine. The kiss got more heated by the second and he slipped in his tongue just as my hands moved their way up to his hair.

“It’s how at first you freaked out when I added tongue, and now you’re all for it,” Harry said amusedly, remembering the first time he touched his tongue to mine and I had freaked out. I rolled my eyes at him before pulling his mouth back down to mine.