Prologue

Westwood Academy is known as one of the most prodigious boarding schools for girls.

For girls.

Not boys.

Every logo had the words "For Girls" printed with it, I thought that meant it was set in stone. 

Obviously not though when my friends and I are walking across campus and we see and sign entitling the newly built building the "Boys Dorms" which was printed in silver on the sign. 

I had kept thinking that I had to be some mistake but I knew it wasn't when it was announced a few hours later at dinner. When the dean made them all stand up so we could welcome them, everyone clapped, except for me. 

Boys weren't supposed to be here. One of the reasons I left public school was to get away from the immaturity of boys at this age, but here they were. 

Why hadn't there been an annoucement a but this? Some type of warning. I wanted an explantion 

I could already see girls at other tables completely forgetting about the meal in front of them as the drooled over the boys, my friends included in that. I looked around for anyone that may be against this like I am, but of course there wasn't.

Boys were going to be a complete distraction for everyone. This was one of the most important years for me, my senoir year, and I didn't want a bunch of boys who didn't belong here getting in the way for that. 

The way it is right now, everyone staring at them, was the why that it was probably going to be for awhile until the newness of them faded, although it never really would fade. 

I was determined to not let them get in my way though. If all the other girls wanted to fall all over them then fine. I was instructed to focus on my grades and grade alone. I wasn't going to let the presence of the new gender stop me from having a memorable last year. No boys, no relationships. 

This school year was going to be focused on education and making great memories with my friends. I wasn't even going to let a boy talk to me. 

I thought that was how the year was going to go, but damn was I wrong.