Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Nicole’s POV

When Harry and I got back to campus, it was still relatively early in the night so the party in the boy’s dorm was still going on. Which luckily meant that there weren’t many people out walking around to see us and catch us coming back onto campus.

Once we were back on campus though, I wasn’t really sure what we were going to do. I knew Harry wasn’t going to want to go to the party in the boy’s dorm and I’d had enough party environments for the night, even if they were both completely different.

“What now?” I asked him, probably slurring my words a bit.

He shrugged and I said, “I think I’m going to go back to my dorm,”

I wasn’t sure if he had responded or not, I just started walking. Some things in my mind were still a bit hazy and it wasn’t until I was sticking the key into my room door that I realized Harry had followed me the whole way.

“You’re staying here?” I asked him as he followed me into my room and shut the door behind him.

“Yeah, the party isn’t over for awhile so my options are going back to my dorm or staying in here with you for awhile,” he said and I smiled a bit.

“Plus you’re basically drunk so it may be a good idea to have someone here with you for awhile,” he added.

As much as I enjoyed having him here, it did worry be a bit for multiple reason but the prominent one right now being that my roommates could decide to come back in here any minute, they could decide they want to leave the party early or something. I didn’t even want to consider the number of different outcomes that could occur if that were to happen, but I tried my best not to think about it right now and not let it worry me.

Harry’s POV

I was pretty surprised that she let me stay in her dorm room with her right now. I figured she would jokingly kick me out and say she’d see me tomorrow or something. It was probably the alcohol that was in her system right now. I hoped that the alcohol wasn’t going to affect her memory too much the next morning because I really didn’t want her to forget what happened and what we both said before we left the club.

I guess we were technically dating now and I wasn’t really sure what to think of it. I’ve never really actually been in a relationship with someone and I wasn’t sure how it was really supposed to change things or if it would change things at all. I’ve always just looked at it all as a stupid label.

“Um do you have any Advil or something because you might want to go ahead and take that now to help with the hangover you’re going to have in the morning,” I told her.

“It’s in one of the bottom cabinets in the bathroom,” she told me.

I nodded and then headed into her bathroom and searched through the bottom cabinets until I found the bottle of Advil. I saw some little plastic cups too so I grabbed one of those and filled it up with water. I was about to go back out into the main part of the room to give them to her, but she was already standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

She took the cup and the pill out of my hands and gulped them down. She threw the cup in the thrash can, and when she turned back to me there was only a foot or two of space between us. I felt like reaching my hands out and pushing her hair off her shoulders, but instead I wrapped my hands them to bring her closer to me.

She presses her palms to my chest, and wets her lips with her tongue, and my hands trailed down her back while she stared between us. I pressed my hands against the small of her back, making me breathe in content as her chest pushed against mine more. I hooked my hand around the back on her neck to bring her face to mine.

I moved my hands down again and then I kissed her, instantly forcing entrance into her mouth. She moved her hands over mine after I squeezed her waist, her hands keeping mine where they were so I couldn’t move them any further down. She was drunk but she was still pretty aware of some things. I chuckled against her mouth which still tasted like the flavored vodka drink I had ordered her for her at the bar, and it made her pull away.

“My friends could come back soon, maybe…maybe you should go-”

I quieted her by sucking down her neck, humming a no against her skin. Her hands were still placed on mine and I grabbed them to move them up to my neck instead. Her head fell against my shoulder as I kissed her collarbone.

“I really think…”

“Shh,” I told her.

My hands moved down to her ass, my face against the side of hers as I moved to kiss just under her ear. Her body was leaning against mine for support, and she jolt against me when my hand slipped under her dress, my palm pressing to her back and then reaching the hem of her underwear before moving back down to her ass again.

I knew I was probably taking things a bit too far for her, she would never let this happen if she were sober, but I couldn’t help myself. My hands moved to her hips to turn us around and I press her to the wall.

My tongue trailed along her jaw, making her slump against the wall. Her hand pressed to my shoulder and she began to try and tell me something.

“I think…I need,” she trailed off and her hand fell off my shoulder and tried to stop her from falling to the ground but she pushed me off and crouched down in front of the toilet.

She’s throwing up.

She fucking had to throw up.

I hesitantly grabbed her hair to pull it out of her face and then looked away until she was finished. I flushed for her and then grabbed another one of those plastic cups out for her to rinse her mouth before I left the bathroom and went back into her room.

When she came back from the bathroom I decided that she probably needed to get some sleep. I asked her which bunk was hers and she pointed to it and I laid her down and then covered her up with the comforter on the bed.

I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead before turning the lights off and leaving the room. I was going over everything that happened tonight as I was getting into the elevator, and I lot had happen between us tonight and we hadn’t even hung out for as long as we usually did on the weekend. All I knew was that I enjoyed tonight, but I was a bit nervous of what she would and wouldn’t remember when she woke up tomorrow morning. I stepped out of the elevator once it reached the bottom floor and I began to walk out of the building.

“Harry?” I heard a voice say once I took a step out of the building.

I looked up and saw the voice had come from a girl who I think I recognized as one of Nicole’s roommates.

“Why were you in the girls dorm?” she asked me, putting emphasis on ‘girls’

“I…I don’t know,” I hesitated.

“You don’t know-“ I cut her off by quickly walking away from her since that was the only way I could think to avoid her question.

Once I was a good distance away, I turned around and saw her still standing in front of the dorm, and looking a me with a confused look, I turned back around and quickened my pace.

I had been caught off guard I honestly didn’t think that walking away would work so easy, but I guess doing that had caught her off guard by just walking away.

I let out a sigh of relief and ran a hand through my hair as I walked back to my dorm.

***

happy new year loves!

i hope 2014 was great and 2015 is even better :)