Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Harry’s POV

She was stubborn.

Stubborn girls could be pretty fun though; it made for quite a chase.

I really wasn’t even sure if I like her though, sure she was hot, but I couldn’t even get her name. I guess it was really just something to keep me busy instead of worrying about how this school was going to go as far as academics. She didn’t seem to care enough to put a lot of effort into her appearance like all the other girls seemed to do at dinner, but she had still looked very nice. Even though she wasn’t dressed up, those jeans she had on fit her quite nicely, which I noticed as she had been walking away from me.

I wondered what he problem seemed to be since she wasn’t dressed up and acting all cute like all the other girls seemed to be doing. Some of the other girls are basically throwing themselves at guys, and she made it obvious that she didn’t want to talk to me.

Looking around now that she left, I wasn’t sure where any of my roommates were; they were probably trying to win over some girls still. I decided that I would just head back to the dorms on my own.

When I was back in my room, I decided to change into some more comfortable clothes, and I laid down on my bunk for awhile until heard the door being opened and I saw my three roommates walking in, along with someone else who I hadn’t seen before.

“Hey Harry,” Liam said once they all walked in.

“Hey,” I said back as I sat up.

“This is Zayn,” Niall said, “Louis met him at dinner.

Zayn greeted me and I did the same got up from my bunk and walked over to the four of them. The boys said that Zayn was going to hang out in here with us for awhile or until it was time for lights out and everyone was required to go back to their dorm rooms. We all gathered around the bunks and sat and talked for a while.

It didn’t surprise me when they started talking about some of the girls they’d met at dinner tonight. I brought up the girl I talked to, wondering if anyone for some reason knew her name, but none of them did. They just told me that all the girls they saw were dressed up and they didn’t see anyone in jeans in a t-shirt.

I then felt a bit left out of this conversation because I hadn’t joined any of them in the groups that they had sat in at lunch where they met some of the girls and some of the other boys that were going here this year.

Liam finally went to shift the conversation to what everyone was expecting for the first day tomorrow. I was probably going to be the most lost tomorrow out of everyone since I’ve never been to a boarding school before and pretty much had no idea what it was going to be like. I mean I had to walk all the way across campus just to get from one class to the other, and I still wasn’t exactly sure where some of those classes were.

I probably should’ve gone to find all of my classes earlier today so I’d know where they were, but all I ended up doing was realizing that I had passed a few of the buildings were I knew I had some classes from glancing at my schedule. I really just had no motivation to already start school. I figured out that I had a few classes with Louis and I had Liam in my first class and Zayn in another class as well.

Another hour or so passed and Zayn decided that he should get back to his dorm, and the rest of us decided to go ahead and get ready to go to bed since they wanted to get a good nights rest in preparation for tomorrow.

I was woken up the next morning to the annoying sound of an alarm beeping. The sound was piercing and I wanted it to stop. I put my head under my pillow and pressed it down on my head, hoping to block out the noise.