Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Nicole’s POV

So far this date with actually going better than I thought it would be, and I hated to admit it but I was actually starting to kind of like Harry a bit more. Okay a lot more. We just left the restaurant and Harry had insisted that he pay for the whole meal.

During our time there though, it started off a bit slow and quiet between us, been then Harry started talking about god knows what, I couldn’t remember, but it soon turned into a full blown conversation and we really didn’t stop talking the whole time, except for when we were eating of course. We weren’t talking about anything specific, just whatever came to mind, and those are always the best conversations, carefree and not getting to deep into anything.

We continued talking as we had walked out of the restaurant and down the sidewalk. Harry said he was positive he knew where the movie theater was from here so I went ahead and didn’t argue with his ego and let him led the way. It was only a matter of minutes though before we got lost and Harry put the address into his phone and let it tell us how to get there, something he should’ve been doing all night but of course hadn’t.

“You’re terrible with directions,” I told them as we walked hand in hand.

“I thought I knew where I was going and then I’d impress you with my sick direction skills,” he said.

“Well you failed, and either way it’s not that impressive,” I laughed and he rolled his eyes at me.

I still found it unbelievable that Harry could be a complete ass one week but then so much fun to be around tonight.

“So what movie are we going to see?” I asked him as we began to approach the theater.

“I don’t know, you can pick whatever you want,” he told me as we walked up to the ticket booth.

I hadn’t been keeping up with the movies that I had been coming out recently so I went ahead and picked that was playing closest to what time it was right now. Harry went ahead and paid for the tickets and then headed to the ticket usher.

“Liam said that you were probably going to pick this movie,” Harry said as we went to find our theater number.

“I only picked it because it was the movie playing next,” I told him.

“I know, I planned it to make sure we’d be here on time for it,” Harry told me as we walked into the theater that would be playing our movie.

I wasn’t sure what to say in response to his gesture, so I just smiled as we picked a row of seat to sit in and made our way to the middle.

Once the movie had started, both Harry and I’s attention was on the screen, but about halfway through the movie, I could tell Harry was becoming uninterested in it. He was becoming restless in his seat and every now and then he would whisper remarks to me about the characters on the screen, and it was quite annoying. I stayed focused on the movie though until it was over.

“I’m never seeing a movie with you again,” I joked as Harry and I walked out of the theater and into the main area of the building.

“I didn’t really like the movie,” Harry informed me.

“You made that obvious,” I said.

“Well for the record I’m never seeing a movie with you again either,” he told me.

“Why? Because I was paying attention to the movie and not to you?”

“Something like that,” he smirked.