The silence before the storm

I felt empty...

when you voice your fears it becomes real and hit you hard, and never in a thousand year I would ever thought that it will be this hard and painful, as if I was slowly ripped apart. I felt the wall raised around my heart and sealed it away. We looked in each others eyes and they reflected our inner self, that was ached to be in each others hands but never will be, but also there was a war, a war reflected in our eyes, and a fire was set to burn one in the end, bringing more pain and regret but neither of us wanted to back off.

I felt the hurt in his heart but also the disgust and accusation, and in his eyes the declaration of war. I came closer to him, even if we were not alone in the room for me he was the only one. I held his gaze and slowly caressed his cheek then jaw then his lower lip with my palm, and then down to his chest till I felt his heart beat, I get closer and closer, he was tense under my touch I smirked and pulled away, and... just walked away.

I found Kate at the bar, she was drinking, I sat next to her and asked for a bear, she looked at me with sadness in her eyes "I'm OK, really, I needed it, I'm OK now". She didn't say anything just raised her glass and drink it all at once. And after an hour just sitting in silence at the bar, feeling his gaze on my back I asked Kate to leave. I walked by his side and never looked back.

 In the morning I wake up with a headache, I will never drink again, I thought; the events of the last night played again in my head, I was scared sad and hurt, yesterday's masked girl was gone now, and a broken me is back, I stood and looked in the mirror "So masked girl, you can't back up now, stand and fight." And suddenly my stomach gave me the hungry sound, I smiled at my reflection in the mirror and said " well first step is to eat, and then save the world".I chuckled at my own thoughts and ran to the kitchen.

 I opened the door to the little dinner were I work or worked, I need to find out that, and was greeted by that thing, our manager the perv, I walked past him to go change, but he grabbed my arm and slammed me against the wall. "Where are you think you are going, love?". I hissed at his tone and said as confidently as I could " to work"

''Oh no love you ain't gonna work here, yet, as much as I like to look over yesterday's event I can't, it's hurt you know? so or I will have my ways with you as an apology or the door is there" he point at the door behind me, as much as I couldn't afford to lose my job, because I need money, Brayden's pre-school is quit expensive. He's so smart and I don't want him to lose this opportunity to study in this special school, I know that the salary was good and I worked two shift in a day but I have a pride, a wounded one but still so I took a deep breath and met his eyes and said slowly and firmly " GO to hell". And stormed out the dinner.

Great now I'm officially screwed. I need to find a job and quickly, and with good salary. So as always I walked to the park, to my spot to think things out. I sat on the bench and dialed the one and only...Kate. On the second ring she answered " what's happening? Is someone's dead?"

"Kate really, I called you and you asking me this?"

"Well hell yeah, you waked out silently yesterday, and in the car you didn't say a word, you danced with him and touched him, you looked like you would eat him alive, you were sad angry and hurt, I was worry about you, where are you?"

"In the park?''

Oh my god! I'm coming".

Thirty minutes and Kate is walking towards me. So I told her everything, I didn't cry or anything, I couldn't I was empty, and I felt as a cold dancing in my chest. She took my face in her hands and said " You did the right thing, now go home, relax and do your famous lazania. I will come after work and we will figure something out". I took a deep breath and nodded.

 I was in the kitchen making dinner, a knock on the door snapped me out of my trance, I was thinking about the party, again. I waked to the door whipping my hand with my shirt, I opened the door and froze in my place. My ex husband was in front of me; I lost myself in his eyes, they held so much anger rage hate and pain, I wanted to wipe his pain away, but then his words rang in my ears, " you're worthless, I hate you and every second I spend with you."

And then my five years son come " mom will you tell me a story? I want to sleep I ate with Mark, Oh who are you?" I was in the middle between my son and my ex, I run my sight between them and then stopped looking at Daniel, his eyes were wide and confused. He stepped in, and eyed carefully Brayden, he opened his mouth a few times but didn't say a word. Finally after a five minutes of awkward silence he spoke "Who's??"

And then was my son's reply "mom is it him? my dad?"

Well yeah finally they met. so what will happen now??? ha ha ha I don't know, a war!!!

sry for the late update, vote share and comment love you

my other story on wattpad is Read my soul

love ya <3<3<3<3<3