Over my dead body!!!

What If...

Really what if, I started dating and after that I started a family. Brayden deserve a brother or a sister, I deserve a loving husband a shoulder to lie my head on. So with those arguments I went to face my friends and explain what was that all about last night.

I thought they were pretty good arguments, but I thought wrong. To understand why I was stressed out I recalled last night. Well I was dancing with that super cute stranger and a little kissing him maybe. And suddenly he asked me to go out on a date with him.

And my luck took a break here, as I said yes he pulled me closer to him and whispered something I didn't hear but as I was drunk I just nodded my head. He started pulling me away from the dance floor to the exit. As we were so close to the exit I felt a hand on my arm stopped me. "Where do you think you are going?" said a very angry Nicole.

"U-UH out on a date??" It was more a question then a statement, I really was drunk. And I know that Nicole not so much found of drunk people specially if it's me and Kate we really can be a disaster. "No missy you ain't going anywhere but home with me and now." She stressed the last words.

I started to whine but she wasn't taking a no as an answer. She pulled me to the exit, all I could do was giving my phone number to that stranger and shouting 'call me'.

That was pretty much everything. The next day I woke up with a killing headache on the couch face down, very lady like. Note the sarcasm. And now my two best friends gathered in the cafe to discuss my behavior. Really I fell like I'm teen years old.

As I entered the cafe to my surprise Nick was there. 'Oh great, just what I wanted', another person who will lecture me. I sat down and looked at them "well, I came to say few words to you, I know that I was irrational last night but come on guys give me a break.

I need to start my life, I post pointed it long enough, and I think that guy really a good guy so as my friends you should help me not stop me."

"Rosie we know but you don't know his name or anything about him, besides what about Daniel" asked Nicole.

"Rosie Nicole is right you should first gain your memory back." added Nick.

"I think Rosie is right she has to move on, memory or not she didn't lost something that big, she just forgot her ex husband that throw her away like trash, so when is your date I will come to help you prepare."

"Oh thank you Kate you understand me and my date is tonight." I said smiling.

"Rosie you have to understand.."

I cut Nick quickly "I don't have anything to anybody, I have my son to take care of and me, excuse me now I have to go, I promised my son to take him out". I stood and walked out the cafe. But why do I feel like I'm making a mistake.

~~~Nick's POV~~~

She just stood and walked away, I don't know why I felt that it will be a big disaster. "Kate how could you encourage her, you know that she love Daniel and he loves her back, they just need a small push."

"What's your problem Nick, she need to live, give her a break, maybe this happened for a reason, maybe this is the push that she needed, not towards Daniel but away from him. Why you guys think that you can go do whatever you want and believe that we will just sit and wait for you like nothing happened". And she stormed out.

I turned to Nicole and raised my eyebrow " All her previous boyfriends ended or cheating on her or leaving her, so yeah it's a touchy subject for her"

"Oh I didn't know"

"Yeah you didn't". Well this is awkward, so I took my phone and dialed his number, few rings and he answered "Daniel Rosie is going tonight on a date so..'' I couldn't even finish.

"What???!! it can't happen!!!!!, Over my dead body!!!!."

So guys what do you think??? Plz I need ur help,

vote comment and share <3<3<3<3<3<3