Rose or sunflower??

A week passed after that night, my life again settled in the same flow Brayden work home, but I think that universe is up to something; and it will be a new labyrinth of pain for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to forget that eve, it really was magical, I felt like I was a princess, Nick let me feel alive, for the first time after so much pain;
however he couldn't fix all the broken pieces in my soul, only one person could; but that never gonna happen.
I met Kate the day after the party, she was thrilled about that night, she kept talking about a guy she met, he was gorgeous, funny and yummy, well it's Kate she can be exited way to much. Then I told her what happened to me I told her about Nick, I needed to revile myself to someone, to calm myself, I felt that everything happened so fast, and it was wrong.
" No Rose, 5 years, you waited 5 years in pain, I know you loved him so freaking much, I thought that that kind of love can be found only in books but he betrayed you, your love, his vows, so no, you should move on, be happy Rose."
After that I noticed that Kate didn't bring up the guy's subject 'she avoided all my questions about him and changed the subject so I just dropped it for now'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So being me, I thought about what Kate told me and decided that I really should give myself a chance, not only for me but for Brayden, he needs a father figure in his life.
For the whole week I was thinking is it right to OPEN UP again??? And what to do. I was so drown in my thoughts that I didn't noticed that I run into someone on the street. " oh my god i'm sorry, are you ok??" it was an old lady to say she looked weird will be like saying nothing. She was creepy.
" it's ok daughter, I'm fine. With years you get familiar with those accidents, but you're the first one who looked around, so I will reward you."
" Uh it's ok you really shouldn't" I laughed nervously.
"give me your hand" she said although she took it by herself. " Dear I can see that your life is a real mess, your eyes and ears didn't belong to you in the past you have to have them back to clear this mess"
" what does that mean???" she smiled warmly and continued " you are so naive my child that mean you let a certain person to manipulate you, this person had control on what you see and hear that's why you are here now and not there with him" I frowned " H_how??"
" I just now I can see it, and I will tell you one more thing; in the future you will have to choose. Between a rose and a sunflower"
"what? I don't understand"
" don't forget that rose has spines you have to fight to gain its tenders but the sunflower is warm soft and calm so choose wisely" and she left, just like that.
Well now I'm more confused, can my life get more complicated???
Hiii guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. So what do you think will happen next??
Sry for the mistakes.
Vote comment and share.
My other story is Read my soul (from the start)
Love u <3<3<3