until then...

Alice: How long is forever?

White Rabbit: Sometimes, just one second.

Empty, it was the scariest feeling ever. With each step I took the emptiest I felt. It's not fair, why should I relive this nightmare all over again. It's funny to think that your happiness is so close and so far at the same time.

Vanessa; she will pay, even if it's the last thing I will do. I walked faster, I wanted to hug my baby and lose myself in his sent. It's the only thing that keeps me sane till now. As for my memory return, I will think about it later... much later.

As I entered my room I let a sight I didn't know I was holding. I felt a sharp pain in my chest and a loud sob escaped my mouth, and it was the go start of my tears.

I heard the door open but didn't bother to look who it was. I felt two small hands on my face whipping my tears, I looked into those dark eyes and felt more tears fell down. ''mommy are you hurt?

"No honey mommy is ok just tired"

"Why are you crying, did I do something wrong?"

"No munchkin you didn't do anything, come here" I hugged him closer to me and inhaled his scent.
I looked at Kate with a small smile "Well he wanted his mom" I nodded not even looking at her.
"Rosie I want to talk to you" again I nodded
" it's ok he's asleep".
"Are you ok? What happened? I saw you leaving with Daniel yesterday"
I looked in her eyes and tears pooled at the corner of my eyes.
" I love him Kate, it's so painful I don't know what to do anymore, the worse thing is that I fell something bad will happen, do you remember the day I knew I was pregnant it was the same feeling as now.''

"Well I don't want to make you feel more miserable but back then you were on cloud nine and pregnant, it was your hormones but now it's different."'

"No it's not, I was on cloud nine, this morning when I woke up next to him"

"Then why did you left?"

"Because it's the right thing to do, it's not my place anymore.... I lost that title long time ago" She looked at me with understanding and sadness

"But you know what? I'm still waiting for him, today when I woke up in his arms I remembered everything and I realized memory or without it will never work with someone else no matter how much I tried. It will always be him."

"Hearts is a wild creature Rosie, that's why ribs are cages"

"I want to escape, to run away were no one will know me; I feel with my skin that Vanessa is up to something"

"Don't let her go under your skin Rose, don't let her win this time"

~~~Daniel's POV~~~

I shifted in my bed trying to hug her closer to me, but when I didn't find her I knew that she left. Well it's hurt. To my annoyance my mother walked in without knocking. "How dare you bring that b*tch home"

"That b*itch is my wife mother respect her."

"No, and you won't bring her here anymore"

"Well mother if she won't come here I won't come either"

"How cannot you see she is pathetic, a gold digger, you are a king and she is nothing"

"Enough... she's my everything, and I will be damned if I won't make her mine again, I was fool to believe you once but that won't happen again. Now get out I need to change."

"To go after her??"

"Yes, to go after her and beg her to forgive me."

"She will never be yours".

I frowned, why my mother is so sure about that?? I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and went to the bathroom to take a shower. To be honest it hurts that she left me, but again I didn't gave her much to trust me.

As the hot water cascaded down my back a voice kept repeating it self in my mind 'I will be waiting for you' I didn't know if it was my imagination or something else, but I took it as a starter point; she's waiting for me and that's all what mattered to me.