One point for you

You stand in the bathroom, eyeing your reflection, fatigue painfully plastered across your face. You step through the exit, continuing down the hall, not daring to glance back at the commentators' room.

"It would be too suffocating if I went back now. I need some air; then, I'll go back."

You continue down the hall, the light from the outside, enticing you in like a magnet. The view of the festival sent you into sensory overload. The dark hall opened revealed an accumulation of booths filled with games and food, the bright colors and laughter overwhelming your senses at first.

"Wow. Soooo much food. Too bad, I forgot to bring money!"

In defeat, you look around,observering different booths and activities around the festival, taking note of several pro heroes you recognize. In discomfort, you retreat back to the darkness of the enclosing once again. You notice, Todoroki emerging from the enclosing looking painfully acute. You run over quickly, waving over to the boy.

"Todoroki! Hey, wait." He stops turning around, the seriousness easing off his face. "Hey! Did you make it to the next round?"

" (Y/n)? Yeah, I did. Why are you not participating?"

"Long story, but, Congrats! I wish you the best of luck in the next round!" You beam a radiant smile, as Todoroki finds the words to respond.

"Thanks, (y/n). Cheer me on in this round as well. I wish we could talk longer, but I need to go." Todoroki ends the conversation short, walking away just as fast as he appeared.

"Oh, okay? How odd?"

"Is that you (y/n)?" You turn back around, seeing Izuku peering out from the enclosing.

"Hey, Deku! I saw you won the race! Congratulations!" You pat Izuku on the back with your good hand, giving off the biggest smile you can muster.

Izuku looks down, embarrassed by your words, repeatedly studdering, "Thank you."

"Of course! How could I not congratulate my classmate? Speaking about classmates, have you seen Bakugo?"

"I'm sure if you go that way, you will find him in the waiting area."

"Thanks, Izuku!" You wave the hero off as you run towards the enclosing. You run more in-depth into the tunnel, your heels clicking against the pavement. You finally see the blond making his way down the hall. An ominous aura engulfed around him.

"BAKUGO KATSUKI!" You jump onto the blonds back, intertwining your legs and arms around him, preventing him from throwing you off.

"AH! What the hell has gotten into you! I thought you didn't want to be seen by the class?"

"Well, I escaped from the grasp of Sensei to see you." You tighten your arms around the neck of the blond, whispering softly in his ear. "Excellent speech by the way, it would be such an embarrassment if you lost."Bakugo stiffened at your words, clenching his jaw tightly.

"Tell me what you want, or are you here to distract me?" You drop down from Bakugo's back, pushing your head against his shoulder blades.

"Don't laugh, but I just wanted to wish you the best one more time before I go. I'm going to recovery girls' office for the remainder of the time." Bakugo turns around, grabbing both of your wrists. You bit your tongue concealing the intense impulses of pain traveling through your arms.

"WHY!? WHAT STUPID THING DID YOU DO! ARE YOU HURT?"

"Nothing! NO! Mr.Aizawa said I had to go down there to help."

"Oh." Bakugo drops your hands, turning his back to you as he continues walking back to the break room. "(y/n)."

"Yes?"