Acknowledging

Commentators room

"WOW WOW WOW almost done with the first half of the Sports Festiv..."

  BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Both instructors look at you in annoyance. Your Clone jumps up, rummaging through the bag you left by the chair. Present Mic puts one hand over the microphone. "Well, go answer it. GO GO GO." Aizawa nods his head in approval as your Clone rushes out, still trying to find the device in your bag.

BUZZZ BUZZZZ BUZZZ

"Hello?"

"I need your help." You sigh in exhaustion. "Come to the same room and bring my bag. Please, hurry!" You hang up the phone attempting to undress with one hand. You hear a knock on the door, followed by a whisper.

"Hey, it's me." You stumble to unlock the door. Your Clone rushes in, shutting and locking the door behind her. She examines you up and down, seeing the bruises already forming on your neck down to your shoulder, scattering across your back.

"Did you play with markers?" You laugh in amusement.

"Can you help me change? I brought a lot of extra clothes, just in case."

"More like an outfit for all four seasons." Clone fires wittily. Clone tears your old shirt tieing it across your exposed wrist, helping you change into simple black jeans, a Gray t-shirt with a white long sleeve undershirt.

"Perfect! Found a scarf!" Clone tightly wraps a plain black scarf around your neck, hiding the forming bruises.

"One last touch." She moves her fingers through your (h/l)(h/c) hair giving it some volume to shield your face, just a smidge.

"All done!" Clone throws your old clothes in your bag, concealing the evidence.

"Looks like I'm the only one I can rely on." You smile sadly. Clone takes you in her arms, embracing you tightly.

"I'm sure you can heal yourself the way you usually do it, without having to go to Recovery Girl or the hospital."

"I can't. I don't know where I can get metal in its purest form at the moment. I'll be fine. I'll figure it out."

"Then I guess I've done my job." You widen your gaze swiftly, looking up and down at Clone.

"How do I...you know?"

"Do it the easy way, touch me with your flame."

"Will it hurt? "Clone laughs at your uneasiness.

"Of course not, I'm technically not real. But one more thing before I go. Not acknowledging your feelings will backfire." You look down, avoiding her gaze.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Right." You slowly ignite a flare, gently touching your Clone. Before a second past, she disappeared to a sand-like substance as if she was never there.