Repercussion

You wake up feeling the soft fabric of the blankets between your fingers as well as the scratchiness of clothes that weren't your own. You roll over to your side feeling your injuries pulsating across your body. You look around the room realizing that you are in the nurse's office of UA, but you were not alone. In the chair next to you laid an unconscious Bakugo sleeping soundly, spread out across two chairs. You slowly lay back down remembering everything that led up to this moment. Not only did you violate the rules the judge issued, but you were involved with the attempted murder of All Might. You bring up your hands to smooth down your hair in frustration, but one of your arms didn't meet your command. You look down to see your wrist bound to the bed by metallic silver handcuffs. You look frustratingly at the metal object trying to break it off by pulling it back and forth.

    (Knock knock)

'Y/n it's the Headmaster I'm coming in?"

The door creeks open waking Bakugo from his slumber. He sits up straight avoiding eye contact with you as Nezu walks in through the entryway.

"Hello miss (y/n), did recovery girl heal all your injuries?"

"Not all them sir, but they would probably heal faster if the handcuffs were removed." You hold your wrist up displaying the cuffs annoyingly.

"Yes well, as a safety precaution I can not do so. But you will stay here another day before we decide how to handle you."

" I can not do so. But you will stay here another day before we decide how to handle you."

"Handle me? You mean if you are gonna kill me or not. Oh, wait.... or are you gonna lock me up and throw away the key?" You give Nezu a cold glare. Nezu stays silent as Katsuki shoots out of his chair looking dumbfounded.

"What the hel_! Kill!"

"Sit down Bakugo." You say coldly to the blond.

"Listen (y/n) I'll be honest with you. I believe it would be better if we kept you here under strict surveillance for today and tomorrow while your injuries heal for your safety. Meaning, No one will be allowed to visit you neither can you discuss the facts of what happened earlier today. We will talk later about the repercussions of the attack on the USJ later, but for now, you need your rest."

"Wait! If I'm not allowed visitors why is he here." You point over to Katsuki annoyance plastered across his face.

"He would have made a scene if we didn't, and he's the one that brought you here in the first place." You look at Bakugo with sadden eyes then looking back at Nezu.

"Can I talk to him alone please?"

"Yes, I'll leave you two alone then. If you need anything else just say so."

"Wait! Nezu. I.. Is All Might alright and Aizawa?"

"....For now, they are child." Nezu replied walking out of the room.

The room goes silent as you stair down thinking what to say. Katsuki looks over at you breaking the long silence.

"I'm going to ask you this once." Katsuki warned looking at you with a stern expression "Did you wanna kill All Might?"

Your eyes open wildly at the question. You stare down at the blankets gripping the hem as your hands made a fist. "No. He is the only one that trusted me. I didn't want to kill him! But if I didn't do as Tomura said there would have been worst consequences." Your voice quakes through gritted teeth.

Katsuki glares at you questionably sinking back into his chair. "Then if that's the truth lets go."

"What!?"

"Let's go. I know you can get those cuffs off."

You look down at the cuffs consciously. "I can't leave! Even if I do where would I go? The police want to Interrogate me and possibly you, and then the Government will come following and ..then.."

"You're hurt, as long as you're injured none of that will happen yet. And these dam* chairs are uncomfortable, but I can't go home and leave you, trusting that you won't do something stupid."

"Wow, how considerate of you." You retorted sarcastically.

"Shut up you Quirkless brat, don't forget I can leave your sorry as_ here." You glare at the  blond, red with anger.

You swayed your hand creating a little flame melting the chain that connected you to the bed. You slowly got up, dizziness overcoming you. Katsuki placed his hand on your back stabilizing you to walk.

"As much as I love the little paper dress I'm in, I need clothes."

Katsuki grunts letting go of you almost knocking you off balance as he handed you a bag of clothes.

"Hurry up and put it on." You look at him with one eyebrow raised. Singling him to turn around.

"Fine just hurry."

You hurried to put on a black t-shirt that hung off exposing your shoulder. You slipped on a pair of burnt orange shorts that were barely present behind the extended length of the t-shirt. You ran your fingers throw your (h/l) hair giving it a little bit of volume.

"Ready." You say handing the bag to the blond. Katuski eyed you up and down showing a light blush exposed across his face.

"Then let's go."

Katsuki creeks opened the door not attempting to be cautious. You look around the empty hallway continuing to follow Katsuki to the exit.

"Not to rush you, but I would like to ask you about the villains." You stop following the blond and slowly walk down the opposite way hearing in on the unknown conversation.

"Two teachers are out of danger for now."

"Aizawa...All Might?" You silently whisper. You walk closer listen in on the conversation peaking your head throw the door. You see a man that has a similar appearance to All Might just skinny and deflated talking to a tall man in a brown coat accompanied by Izuku next to him.

"Has the girl awaken yet? We need to question her and go from there."

"You mean (y/n)! There has to be a good explanation! She is nothing like those villains." Izuku cried out.

You feel a pull on your arm breaking you out of your trance. You turn to see Katsuki looking sternly, about to blow a fuse.

"You're wasting time."

"But.."

"You wanna get caught? Then let's go."

Katsuki rushes you out of the back of the building in a flash. The light from the evening sun burning your eyes on exposure. You stop running also bringing the blond to a stop.

"Where will we go?" You questionably stated.

"Somewhere I can keep you safe for now."

A/N Thank you for being so patient with the updates.

~See you in the stories.