Decoy

"I think the cord of the circle is AB then the angle is um... 45 degrees ?" Ochako twirls the pencil in the air while starring frustratingly at the problem.

"Ochako it's 40, you missed the calculation back in the last problem ." You took the pencil out of the air showing her the miss calculation. You glance over to see MoMo doodling on her paper.

"Wo, MoMo did you finish already?"

" Yes, I didn't find it that challenging."

" Ahhhh MoMo you and (y/n) are so good at mathhhh," Ochako complained dramatically falling back on the floor.

" Awe, Ochako you got this. Maybe MoMo can explain it better then I can." You laughed patting Ochako on the head. You look over at the clock, the time reading 8:00pm.

You express a long yawn as you pushed your books in your bag.

"Well, I'll see you girls tomorrow."

"Leaving so soon (y/n)?"

"Yeah Ochako we still got school tomorrow, and it's been a long day."

"Oh okay bye bye then."

"Bye (y/n)"

"Bye girls ." You closed the door walking down the stairs of the girl's dorm preceding down the road to your apartment. You look up amused as the last light of the sky painted in rich reds, yellows, and oranges.

"Good thing I left early ." You thought, turning the key in the locking. You open the door revealing the pitch black of the apartment sending off an ominous vibe. You walked into the condo setting your books down slowly, walking over to turn on the lamp to illuminate the room.

A forceful hand slams over your mouth as a strong arm wrapped around your waist preventing you from running.

"Scream, and I'll burn you alive."

"I don't need to scream." You mumbled slamming your foot down forcefully causing the stranger to revert back in pain. You ran to the kitchen fumbling for a knife. The only light shining from the dim sunset. From across the room, the stranger gets up illuminating a blue flame from his hands.

 From across the room, the stranger gets up illuminating a blue flame from his hands

"Don't make this harder then it has to be a sweetheart. I don't have time to play your games." The man walks closer to you as you grab the knife ready to attack.

"Well, that makes two of us! What the hell do you want from me?!" You snarled in disgust.

"Tsk, What a waste of time spent on someone who doesn't even use their quirk to protect themselves."

"Huf, if I use my quick you would be dead by now. I'm sparing your life, so talk!"

"Shigaraki warned me that you would make this difficult, so I guess I will just have to deliver it here. Sigh. What a bother ."

"Shigaraki." Your stomach turned at the mention of that name. Deliver what?" You growled strolling closer to the man while still keeping your distance.

"This." The stranger placed a thick black bracelet down on the countertop. "When you are in the presence of All Might press the button on the top of the band. That's it."

"That's it? LIKE HELL THAT'S IT!"

"It's simple enough for even someone like you. Do it, and we will leave you alone. Fail, and we will kill your friends."

"I'm not afraid of you! What is your purpose for doing this!? What are you trying to do to All Might?!"

"That's none of your concern. Now put down the knife and agree to do it already."

"No! I Can protect them from you worthless villains." Your voice cracks from your frustration.

"Worthless villains? You still are one even though you pretend to be a hero. Have you not heard them talk bad about you? Say that they shouldn't have saved you? Left you as the government responsibility? Tsk, So annoying."

The stranger puts down his hand turning back to the direction of the light. He clicks on the lamp revealing his dominate features. large patches of purple skin deeply wrinkled against his smooth light skin. The borders between those area's appeared to be held together by surgical staples and stitches.

 The borders between those area's appeared to be held together by surgical staples and stitches

You remain unfazed by the stranger. You put down the knife walking closer to him.

"So what if they have. The heroes don't experiment on me like the villains did. They trust me!"

"If that's so, why can't you use your quirk sweetheart or is it quirk(s)."

You stair at the stitches in range. Even though he is testing you his points are all valid.

"The one I care about never cared about me, at least here I have people that try to help me, and people that love me."

"That is not what you call 'love.' That is fear. When they find out who you really are and who your family is don't expect a party, your classmates will be terrified of you maybe even want you dead! Escape the drama and come back. You know you will be welcomed."

You looked at your hands squeezing them open and shut. "What do I have to do?"

"Aww, now that's better. Maybe you are smarter then I thought. Now when you get into school, there is a dome called Unexpected Simulation Joint or U.S.J for short once you have managed to enter press this button on the bracelet." Stitches walked closer to you place the bracelet in your hands.

"So, what does it do?" You twirl the band in your hand reaving a little red button.

"It allows us to know that you are nearby  All Might." You took in stitches words, forming their plain in your head.

"Wait. You want to break into the U.S.J to kill All Might. And you are using me as your key?"

"Look at that. You're not unless after all. After we succeed, we will be feared by everyone. You can join us and use your talents as you please."

"And all I have to do is hit this button, and then you will leave me alone?"

"Exactly. According to our sources the plan will be a go for tomorrow at the earliest." Stitches cracks an malice grin of satisfactory, slowly walking to the balcony.

"Just to make sure we know you won't cross us ." Stitches pulled out a gun directing toward your left arm. He pulled the trigger sending the bullet through your shoulder not giving you enough time to dodge it.

"AHG! WHAT THE FU... WHAT WAS THAT!" You screamed dropping to your knees furiously squeezing your shoulder to stop the bleeding.

"Let's call it extra measures if we think you slipped up we activate the poison, don't pull it out, or you will activate it yourself. Oh, and one more thing. Once you put the bracelet on you can't take it off until we are done. Thanks for making it easy ." Stitches turned around leaving you still clutching your shoulder on the floor. He opened the balcony door jumping down to the fire escape disappearing into the night.

.