Hero killer pt 2

"Oh, (y/n), how I've missed your remarks so very much

"Oh, (y/n), how I've missed your remarks so very much."

"Really? Because I haven't missed....." Kurogiri breaks the battle off wits with a clank of a glass.

"Here (y/n)." Kurogiri sets down a crystal wine class filled with a clear liquid. You take the glass in your hand, examining the liquid with intense curiosity.

"It's just water."

"Wow, Kurogiri, really coming through with the good stuff today. What's the dilemma? Low on funds?"

"I don't give the 'good stuff' as you say to minors."

You tilt your head to the side, furrowing your brows in displeasure.

"Tsk, how very adult of you." You take a sip of the icy water, setting down the glass with a hard thump.

"Let's get straight to it then. Who exactly am I meeting? Don't tell me my devious brother set me up on a date?"

"Ha don't make me laugh. You'll be meeting a man that I'm sure you will be familiar with; he goes by the name Hero Killer."

You ponder trying to recall the name. "Nope, never heard of him." Tomura peers over at you in suspicion.

"Don't play dumb. I'm sure you have."

"Nope, doesn't ring a bell." You reach to take another sip of your glass, finding the water to be the most refreshing thing coming from this conversation.

"His recent work involves that of Pro Hero Ingenium."

Your eyes nearly leave their sockets as you heave for air from your coughing fit.

"There's the reaction I was looking for!"

You flip the man off as you regain your composure. "I'm leaving! I don't see why I am needed here!"

"Not so fast. You're part of this team now, wether you like it or not. Now, I suggest you sit down and help recruit while I'm still being nice."

Before you could protest, the door creeks open with the presence of an arrival. You slowly look over your shoulder, seeing the towering form of the man whom you could only assume to be the hero killer.

"You wouldn't happen to be the delivering food, right?"