~Surrender~

"Hey Katsuki, I'm going on ahead of you."

"What, no. We can go together."

"If you are seen with me you will be punished. I will see you at school." You reach out to hug the blond for comfort, but you revert back to your senses before entering his embrace.

"Uh. Yeah, school. You see me there. I mean, I'll see you there." Your face glows brighter then Katsuki's as you quickly turn racing out of the house.

"That wasn't embarrassing at all (y/n)! I should've just hugged him. Wait, what am I saying, I don't need comfort. I need to fix this mess I got him into." You pull up the hood of the jacket quickly making your way to UA.

You take the back roads making sure not to catch sight of unwanted attention. You acquire an icy chill slivering down your spine causing you to freeze in your tracts. You turn to see a familiar face peering out behind one of the buildings. The man giving you a smirk that was all too familiar.

"I told you they wouldn't throw you a party princess." You turn around fire already illuminating your hand.

"You. Why are you here? Haven't you done enough to sabotage my cover Stitches? And stop calling me princess it's weird.

Stitches gives you a smirk taking a step closer to you. "Calm down. Calm down. I just came to see if you were still alive. That was a ruff fight you took on the other day. It makes sense why they wanted to back so badly little Elemental."

"And that's why they won't get me back. Now leave!"

"Fine. I will be around if you change your mind darling. Just keep in mind having a connection with the boy is only causing more danger for him, but then again, maybe that's what you want. Your desire will be your weakness after all."

"By the way, I go by Dabi right now, it was nice seeing you again (y/n)."

You watch Dabi disappear into the shadows of the building before completely vanishing from sight. You continue down the back alleys until approaching the street of UA.

"My weakness? Ha, pathetic."

UA

You walk into UA hearing a lot more chatter echoing the halls than usual.

"Now this place gives me the creeps!"

"I know! With the villains attacking the school and all. I'm so glad I wasn't in class 1A! I would've been a goner."

"Those nasty villains should've just stayed in the shadows. They are all so vile. Are they even human?"

You stop in your place, looking back at the male and female student walking continuing their gossip. You bend down touching the floor, moving your hand down in a diagonal pattern. Water begins to flow down the hallway carelessly. You touch your lips, blowing a kiss in the direction of the moving water, causing it to freeze the teens in their place.

"Hey! What the?"

"Hey! Who did this let us go!"

You spin on your heels continuing to walk down the hallway, giving off a small grin of satisfaction.

1A

The class chatters waiting for their teacher to enter the class. The events that played just days ago doesn't seem to be the hottest subject in the classroom.

Kirishima gets up, taking a new seat next to Bakugo; who somehow managed to beat you to the classroom.

"Hey, hows (y/n)."