Training Ground Beta

~Observation Deck~

You made your way up to the deck leaning up against the furthest corner. You glanced up at the screen, your eyes growing 10x bigger seeing that Bakugo and Deku will be going head to head. "That's not gonna end well," you muttered to yourself.

"What's not going to end well (y/n)." You jump to see Todoroki looking at you waiting for your answer.

"When did you get here!"

"Don't answer a question with another question. Why weren't you out there with everyone?"

You looked at Todoroki stunned. "The pair up... It will be interesting since they are rivals. To begin by putting a purpose to it, you must keep in mind that it's a bomb. If we are taking this into a real account, the bomb is fragile, and Katsuki being himself is most likely going to take this personal and go after him with all he has. Meaning he will use his explosive quick which could help untimely set off the bomb in ideal circumstances. Of course, But it is a test of control more than a battle of quirks. In my opinion."

Todoroki looked at you astound, forming a smile on the corner of his mouth.

"WHAT A GREAT OBSERVATION YOUNG (y/n)!" You jumped coming out of the trance in shock.

"Was I talking that loud!" Your face grew red even more distinct considering your paleness from this morning still hasn't worn off completely. The class went back to the screen still in amazed at your conclusion."

"I will see you later (y/n)." Todoroki walked next to Shouji Mezou to talk strategy as the horns sounded the start of Trial Arc.

The battle heated up as Deku and Katsuki went head to head. Katsuki leaving no window for Midoriya to even get a punch. Iida playing full villain amused you the most.

"If that's what you think a true villain acts like, Tenya, you truly have another thing coming for you. If anything Katsuki has the most potential for a villain." You giggled softly. The monitor swigged back to Katuski...

 The monitor swigged back to Katuski

"HERE WE GO. Your old favorite. MY RIGHT HOOK!" Katsuki yelled slamming into Modorya with such force leaving an opening to slam him on the ground.

You looked at the screen memorized "All instinct." You look at the other students begging All Might to end the fight. All Might grabbed the mic to finish it, but Deku pulled his strength releasing his quick to swing right towards the blond as Katskui did the same to Deku. In the last minute of a decision, Deku directed his hit up giving Ochako A chance to use her quirk to hop to the bomb without Lida touching here.

"THE HERO TEAM WINS." All Might echoes into the mic.

"He lost?!" you looked stunned up at the screen seeing the reaction from Katsuki.

The teams walked back up to the observation deck looking on in disappointed. The blond still in a daze at his defeat. The next group was up with Todoroki and Shouji vs. Ojiro and Hagakure. The battle didn't last but a couple of minutes for Todoroki iced the floor enabling the opponents to move.

You walked over to stand by Katsuki. He didn't even seem to have noticed your presence. You looked at him with empathy. "The ones with the biggest egos are the ones that are hurt the most." You thought, looking back up at the screen.

~~~~

The rest of the tests were incredible, but Katsuki got a lesson in being a hero from All Might that crushed him even more than he already was. You couldn't help but want to be there for him.

"Everyone head back to class and change." You waited for everyone to leave before heading out, but before even your foot went through the door, All Might grabbed your arm stopping you from leaving.

"The Headmaster requested your appearance."

" Why!" You hissed.

"It's better not to ask questions. Just go straight to his office young (y/n)."

"Yes of course. Mr. All Might, Sir. Will you accompany me?"

"Uh, no can do young (y/n). I must go check on Modorya Izuku. Aizawa should already be there waiting, no worries."

"I see."

~~~~~~~

You made your way to Nezu office not bothering to hurry. You open the doors to the Headmaster's office.

"Oh hello, child. Just on time."

You look over to see Aizawa seated across from the Headmaster.

"Aizawa, Thanks for coming." You smiled sarcastically.

"Please sir down (y/n). Now I would like to discuss something important with you. You didn't seem yourself this morning. Is there a reason?"

"The fact that I have to wake up every morning at the crack of dawn to go to High School doesn't make me the happiest sir. Not that I don't just ADORE UA but under my "special circumstances" I tend to get little more irritated being around so-called wannabe hero's."

"(Y/n), Watch it."

"Its fine Aizawa, let the girl speak what's on her mind."

"So, the abnormal event going on this morning had nothing to do with you? Because of course if it were you, it would have a draining effect on you or perhaps keep you up? "

"........I had no recollection of it. I didn't mean to cause anyone harm." You say through gritted teeth.

"Of course you didn't. I never suggested you did, I'm just suggesting you keep a firm lock on your quirk before they seek you out."

"Hum, which "they" are you speaking of Head Master ." You smirked coldly.

"I think we are done here miss (y/n) you may leave."

"As you wish Sir." you respectfully bowed your head and slowly walked out of the Headmaster office. Closing the door just enough to still hear.

"I'm starting to question my choice to keep that girl."

"She has potential Nezu she..."

"She too reckless, she's acting as if she still is one of them Aizawa ."

"She just needs time ."

"Then I'm relying on you and All Might to make sure she doesn't case another catastrophe."

You silently close the door all the way. "Ha, I don't know who's more corrupt, Hero or Villains. You so-called "Role models" are no better." You sighed making your way out of the school.

You walked out to see Katsuki and Izuku standing facing one another. You admittedly ducked to where they wouldn't see you.