Four: live a little

Start from the beginning

As the CEO of 'Scott Enterprises',i can't just go and fuck anyone. Although i got female attention from very young age, it becomes so easier to get whatever i wanted. But now its not easy...i've already been highlighted in many scandals.To avoid these situation...i need to do this in a professional way. With an agreement, so that they cannot ruin my position.

" what are u thinking? And why she bothers you anyway. Are you going to replace Sophie" Jared questioned.

" Nothing" i replied coldly.
" Yes,You are whipped dude. Anyone can tell by seeing this shitface,Tell me the truth now" he laughed.
I growled at him.
" Well i wanted to fuck her. And i still want. I will do it" I said.

" Ehh we'll see.So are you coming tonight. You know Sophie's gonna chew your head if you didn't show up there. She was mad the last time when you turned her down" he said in a teasing tone.
" I don't care what she thinks. I'm gonna end the agreement with her. I can't take her shit anymore. She behaves like she is my girlfriend" i replied dryly.
" Is this because you are interested in someone else" he said with concern.

"No I've been thinking about this from a long time. But now i will do it Asap" i said,and he nodded. We talked about other things and than he left my office. My mind jumped to the memories of Renne.Even a very intense and hard fuck with Sophie was useless that night,because all i was doing was imagining Renne.

Serene's pov:
Mrs. Briana is a very kind lady. When she returned, she bring many toys and gifts for Hera. She gifted very expensive perfumes to me and Cathy. Whenever she visits her son's,she always brings gifts for us. Cathy decides that we should get ready at my place,so that i cannot escape tonight. She and Mrs. Briana are both united against me tonight.
"Oh Renne I'm so happy today. You deserve a night out.You are still young, you should enjoy yourself sometimes. I will take care of Hera you don't need to worry. It's the least i can do for you.You go get ready for tonight" Mrs. Briana said with a smile.
Hera is already sleep and Mrs. Briana is staying in my flat for tonight.
"I know you will take care of her better than me..but i don't want to go. I can stay here with you and Hera, we'll watch a movie together " i asked in a sad tone
" Do you want me to get upset young lady? 'You are going out tonight with Cathy' No more discussion." she said waving her hands,and give me a stern look. So there is no room left for arguement on this matter.

This is Cathy's plan.She offered me to try her few dresses,but i refused. I have a few dresses which i used to wear in past.
After trying so many dresses i settled in Burgundy mini skirt with black boat neck blouse.Cathy was impressed by my dressing,But when i decided to wear my thigh high black stockings..she shook her head. she said its too much of clothing for a night club.
Cathy picked a black velvet short dress. The skintight dress hugging her body at right places. She is slim and tall as compared to me. Her 5'6"height makes her look like a model. After styling her platinum blonde hair in loose curls, she applied makeup. She is looking like a sexy model on the cover page of magazine's. Her grey eyes were covered in thick winged liner and heavy coat of mascara. She chose a nude shade of lipstick and finished her look with a slight touch of highlighter on her cheekbones.

After straightening my dirty blonde hair, Cathy did my makeup. My lips were painted with Rosey pink matt lipstick and eyes were coated in heavy coats of mascara.A very thin shimmer liner is applied on the top of thick black liner on my upper lash line.My look was completed after applying blush and highlighter on my cheeks.

I am totally impressed by Cathy's makeup skills. She did it like professionals. we rushed out of the house. More like...i was dragged outside by Cathy. We both sit in the back of the car as her driver 'Alfred' led us to the club.
I'm so nervous. After a long time I'm going to be in the same environment.
As we reached the entrance of the club...blasting music from the inside can be heard. I stood there still,so many things passing through my mind. Cathy took my hand and dragged me inside, passing through the crowd towards the bar counter. She dragged me 2nd time in the evening.
She ordered tequila shots for herself...and Pina colada cocktail for me. I can't drink alchohal i reminded her. She said.." live a little bitch".
I shook my head. She is already little tipsy.A boy came to the bar counter and sit next to me. He is staring at me and grinning stupidly. He was checking me out from head to toes. I feel uncomfortable under his gaze. I shifted in my seat.I can smell the strench alcohal from him. His eyes were bloodshot red that i got scared.

"What's your name sweety?Are you with someone here" he slurred.
I tried to ignore him and decided not to react.
The whole crowd started hooting as a few people arrived to the club.I turned my head in the same direction.. I saw someone. Who seems familiar. My gaze fell and i can see beautifully tattoo covered broad chest,Piercings and his ruffled light brown short hair. Suddenly his eyes flickered in my direction. I know him..his Caramel brown eyes feel familiar.His expression changed and his smile turned into smirk.

"Like what you see?" he mouthed waving hands up and down
Ohh.....he caught me staring at him again. He raised his eyebrow holding my gaze...and i got embarrassed. I feel hot and sexy. My cheeks were crimson red from his sexy eye assault,why his eyes are so beautiful. My breath got hitched..as he started walking in my direction. I can feel my pounding heart in my chest.

" Hey there Beautiful!! ...i told u i can show u more if u want" he said....still staring deep in my eyes

Thank you for reading...next chapter is full of action and romance..

Vote and comments pls...