☀︎︎ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ☀︎︎

•6 hours later•

Jack woke up to a bright light in his eyes. He let out a quiet groan, which alerted the group of people that surrounded him.

"Jack?" Isla whispered. Jack opened his eyes and smiled when he saw his little sister.

"Hey princess," Jack said happily. He opened his arms and Isla quickly climbed into them to hug him. They pulled away and Isla went back onto the chair she was previously on. Jack looked around at everyone else in the room. There was his mom, Darrin, Sydnie, Ava, Isla, Jonah, Corbyn, and finally Daniel. "Hey guys."

"Hey? That's what we get? You almost died Jack!" Ava exclaimed with tears running down her face.

"Hey Ava, calm down. I'm okay," Jack said with a smile. He opened his arms and let his little sister hug him. He wrapped his arms around her protectively and ran a hand through her hair. "I'm okay beauty." Ava smiled at the nickname, Jack started calling her that when she dressed up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast when she was 6.

They pulled away from the hug and smiled at each other. Jack suddenly came to a realization. "Is Zach okay?" He asked, his voice filled with panic. He looked around and everyone just stared at him awkwardly. "Is someone going to answer me?"

"We don't know if Zach's okay, we haven't gotten any updates," Jonah said quietly. Jack looked down sadly. A few tears fell from his eyes. How could he be so stupid? "Don't cry bub." Jonah sat down next to Jack and wiped away his tears.

"Zach could be dead Jonah! And it's all my fault. I was the one driving!" Jack suddenly felt angry at himself. He didn't want to be the one responsible for killing his own boyfriend. Jack bursted into tears, half from panic, half from anger. Jonah frowned and pulled the blonde haired boy into a tight hug.

"Shh Jack, he'll be alright. Zach's strong," Jonah soothed. Jack clung onto him like his life depended on it. Jonah sighed and just kept holding Jack.

They eventually pulled away and Jack frowned when he saw Daniel crying. Daniel and Zach were always best friends. They had such a close bond, closer than any other pair of best friends.

"Hey Dani, come here," Jack said with his arms open. Daniel walked over to Jack and hugged him, he let his tears fall onto Jack's shoulder. "Shh Dani. Everything will be okay."

"Zach might not be."

Jack sighed then pulled away from the hug. Daniel sent him a small smile and Jack smiled back.

"We'll figure it out together, okay?" Jack asked softly. Daniel nodded and wiped away his tears. Daniel leaned into Corbyn, wanting to feel comfort from his boyfriend. Corbyn just wrapped his arms around the boy and held him close. Isla walked up to Jack and tapped his shoulder. Jack smiled down at her. "Yes princess?"

"Is Zachy gonna be okay?" Isla asked quietly. Jack let out a sad sigh and frowned.

"I don't know." Jack let out a sigh. Isla leaned up and placed a kiss on Jack's cheek.

"I love you Jacky."

"I love you too Isla."

Jack pushed back some of Isla's hair with a soft smile. She smiled back before sitting down on her mom's lap. "Can I be alone with the guys for a minute?" Jack asked, looking at his lap.

"Of course, we'll go get everyone some food," Kristin replied. Jack's whole family stood up and Kristin placed a kiss on his forehead before leading her family outside. Jonah, Daniel, and Corbyn stood around the bed, close to Jack.

"What's wrong?" Jonah asked softly.

"What if Zach's dead? What if he's seriously hurt?" Jack asked, tears growing rapidly in his eyes. "What's next?"

Jonah frowned and placed a hand on Jack's shoulder.

"No matter what happens, we will always be here for you and Zach, we are here to support you. We will do whatever it takes to get Zach back to normal health. We will take a break from music and social media if we have to. It'll be okay Jack," Jonah soothed. Jack nodded a little bit then looked at Jonah.

"I don't want to lose him Jo." A few tears ran down Jack's cheeks.

"You won't Jack, Zach is so strong, he'll fight for you."

Jack nodded a little bit then looked over at Daniel and Corbyn. Corbyn leaned forward and hugged Jack tightly.

"He'll be okay Jack," Corbyn whispered.

"I really hope so."

They pulled away from the hug and Corbyn placed a comforting kiss on his forehead. "Jo?"

"Yeah?"

"C-Can we cuddle?" Jack asked shyly. He wanted to cuddle someone, even if it couldn't be Zach that he was holding.

"Of course."

Jonah took off his shoes then laid down in the bed underneath the blanket. Jack leaned on Jonah and placed his head on his chest. Jonah placed a hand on Jack's back and slowly ran his finger tips up and down, he knew that back rubs comforted the fragile blonde boy. "Everything will be okay Jack," Jonah said softly. Jack nodded and let out a yawn.

"Is it okay if I fall asleep?" Jack mumbled.

"Of course Jack, you don't need to ask."

Jack nodded then closed his eyes, falling into a peaceful sleep.