☀︎︎ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ☀︎︎

•later that night•

Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel all walked into the house looking tired, it was now 10:30pm so they've been at the studio for 8 and a half hours. They joined Jack and Zach in the living room, not wanting to go to bed yet.

"Hey guys, how was the studio?" Jack asked.

"It was alright. Randy was bitching the whole time about how Zach had to leave," Jonah answered. Zach looked down at his lap, he didn't mean to make anyone mad.

"Zach, it's okay. Randy gets annoyed over small things and is a total drama queen. You having to leave had nothing to do with you and everything with him being an asshole. Okay?" Corbyn explained. Zach nodded to show he understood then leaned into Jack. Jack smiled and held Zach close.

Corbyn looked down and saw that Daniel was already asleep in his lap. He smiled at the boy and moved him to a more comfortable position, straddling Corbyn's waist with his head against his chest.

"Corby?" Daniel whined quietly.

"Yes my love?"

"Can we go to bed now?"

"Of course bub," Corbyn answered. "We're heading off to bed guys. Good night."

"Night," Jonah and Jack replied, Zach too tired to. Corbyn picked Daniel up then walked upstairs and got into bed.

Zach was dozing in and out of sleep on Jack's shoulder, he didn't want to make Jack carry him upstairs, but he was really tired.

"You can fall asleep on me baby, I'll bring you up after this episode," Jack explained. Zach nodded with a smile. He curled up and laid his head against Jack's chest. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to fall asleep.

•the next morning•

Zach woke up in bed with Jack's arms wrapped around his torso from behind him. Jack's face was in the crook of Zach's neck, releasing gentle, warm breaths onto the soft skin. The younger boy gently squirmed out of Jack's grip, making sure that he didn't wake up. He threw on jogging pants but kept his shirt off, as he gets hot easily while cooking.

He walked downstairs and saw the nobody was awake, so he got to work. He decided to make Jack breakfast in bed, because he feels as though he hasn't treated him enough since they got together.

He decided to make Jack's favourite breakfast, avocado toast with eggs. Zach put two eggs in a pan and let them cook while he made the toast. He put bread into the toaster, and when it popped he began putting the toppings on it. He mashed up half of an avocado on each slice of toast, then he added salt, pepper, and olive oil on top. When the eggs were done cooking Zach took them out of the pan and put one on top of each piece of toast. He smiled at his work proudly.

He quickly turned off the stove and put the pan into the sink before grabbing an elevated tray and bringing the food upstairs.

He set the tray at the end of the bed. He then walked to the head of the bed and kissed Jack's forehead. He ran his hand through the thick brown hair to try to wake him up.

"Jack baby, I made you breakfast," Zach whispered gently. Jack stretched his body before turning to face Zach.

"Good morning," Jack said then puckered his lips. Zach giggled then pecked his lips.

"Good morning. Now, are you going to eat this food I made or will I have to?" Zach joked. Jack chuckled softly before sitting up, prepared to get out of bed until he saw the tray.

"Aw baby, breakfast in bed? You didn't have to do that," Jack said. Zach just smiled then placed the tray over Jack's lap. Jack patted the spot next to him so Zach sat down and leaned his head on Jack's shoulder. "What's this all about bubby? Do you need to tell me something?"