☀︎︎ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ☀︎︎

•3 days later•

Jack and Zach were on the plane, on their way to the Bahamas. They had first class tickets so they were basically alone.

Zach had his head leaned against Jack's shoulder and they each had one AirPod in as they watched the live action of Cinderella. They were sharing a blanket and were holding hands underneath. Jack placed a kiss on Zach's head, smiling at his boy.

"I love you so much," Jack whispered.

"I love you too Jacky," Zach replied with a dazed smile.

•in the Bahamas•

The two boys were unpacking their suitcases into the provided closet. They hung up their shirts and folded their pants and put them into drawers.

When everything was organized, they flopped onto the bed, cuddling up together for a few moments.

"Thank you for this, this is exactly what I needed," Zach mumbled, letting out a long breath.

"You're welcome baby, I think we could both use a getaway," Jack said.

"Mhm," Zach hummed in agreement.

"Wanna go to the beach?"

"Yeah!"

Zach jumped off of the bed in excitement and ran to the closet. He grabbed the new bathing suit that Jack bought him only a couple days earlier. The bathing suit was a pale green colour, which Zach absolutely loved. He changed in the closet and Jack changed in the bedroom.

When they were both changed they applied sunscreen to their entire bodies and grabbed beach towels. They then grabbed some (non-alcoholic) drinks and headed down to the beach.

They laid their towels down and got their stuff situated.

"I'll beat you to the water," Jack challenged. They both immediately started running to the water, trying to beat the other.

Jack ended up winning, falling into the water with a big splash. Zach ran over to him giggling, he jumped into the older's arms and wrapped his legs and arms around him.

When Zach's giggles calmed down, Jack pecked his lips and started walking deeper, until the water was at their chests. Jack swayed back and forth with Zach in his arms. Zach had his head rested on Jack's shoulder.

"This is perfect," Zach mumbled.

"What's perfect?"

"You."

Jack chuckled softly before kissing Zach's forehead.

"I love you baby," Jack whispered.

"I love you too."

The two boys stayed in the water for almost half an hour before deciding to get out. They both reapplied sunscreen before laying on their towels. For the next two hours, they just talked about whatever came to mind.

"Do you think we'll miss too much time in the studio?" Zach asked.

"I've already talked to Jon, the guys are only going in for a couple writing sessions while we're gone. Don't worry my love, everything is figured out," Jack said, grabbing onto Zach's hand and squeezing it.

"You're amazing," Zach mumbled. Jack smiled at him then pecked his lips.

"I planned a date for us tonight, we should probably head back," Jack said softly. Zach just smiled and nodded.

The couple cleaned up and gathered their stuff before walking back to the hotel. They hung up their bathing suits and towels to dry and changed into jogging pants and hoodies.

"So, what's the date?" Zach questioned.

"We are getting ice cream from the cafeteria downstairs and we're watching movies and cuddling," Jack answered. He walked over to Zach and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I hope that's enough for you."

"It's more than enough," Zach replied, going on his tippy toes to kiss Jack. "Any time spent with you is amazing."

Jack smiled before pulling the younger boy into a tight hug, he placed a kiss on his head as they rocked back and forth.

•45 minutes later•

The couple each had their own pint of ice cream, Jack had rocky road and Zach had cookies and cream. Jack had an arm around Zach's waist and Zach's head was on Jack's shoulder. The tv was playing The Office, as Jack had paid extra to have Netflix on their tv.

Although the tv was supposed to have their attention, they couldn't take their attention off of each other.

"Jacky?" Zach questioned softly.

"Yes my love?" Jack replied, looking at the younger boy.

"I don't know, I just wanted to talk to you," Zach said shyly. Jack chuckled and pulled the boy closer.

"Well, I'm glad you did."

They both moved their ice cream to the bedside table. Zach moved so he was straddling Jack's hips. He wrapped his arms around the older boy's neck and brought his lips down to meet Jack's.

Their lips moved slowly and passionately, love being the only feeling between them.

Jack's hands roamed Zach's body, gently tugging on his hoodie. Zach pulled away from the kiss and allowed Jack to remove his hoodie. They quickly reconnected their lips, even more passionately than before.

Soon enough, clothes were scattered across the room.