☀︎︎ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ☀︎︎

Jack held onto Zach's hand as they strolled through the mall. They both had huge smiles on their faces as it was their four year anniversary as a couple. Jack decided to treat Zach all day and was now taking him on a shopping spree.

The couple walked into Zach's favourite store, American Eagle. He loved all of the clothes from there, and he thought it had a good price range as well.

He walked over to the hoodie section and chose out 2 matching hoodies.

"We'll both wear one but then we'll switch the hoodies so they smell like each other. Nobody will ever notice," Zach said with a smile. Jack giggled and pecked Zach's lips.

"Sounds like a plan, my love," Jack replied. Zach smiled widely and threw the hoodies over his arm then continued shopping. As they walked through American Eagle, Zach found a few more items of clothing that he liked. Jack then brought Zach up to the cash register and paid for everything. They walked out of the store hand in hand.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me today. I love you so much Jacky," Zach said, looking up at the older boy.

"No problem baby. You deserve it," Jack replied. He leaned in and gently pecked Zach's lips.

"I'm ready to go home, can we go?" Zach asked.

"Of course my love."

Zach and Jack walked out of the mall and got into Jack's car after putting the bags into the back. Jack was driving and Zach sat in the passenger seat. The older boy placed his right hand on Zach's thigh as he began to drive home.

"I can't believe it's been four years already, it feels like you just asked me out last month," Zach said in disbelief.

"Time flies. But these past four years have been the best of my life," Jack replied. He quickly looked over at Zach and smiled.

"Jack! Watch out!"

Jack quickly looked back at the road only to realize he was now off of the road. Before he could stop, they were headed to a pole.

Jack squeezed his eyes shut and he put a hand across Zach's chest.

When the car made contact with the pole, both boys jerked forward. Zach hit his head against the front of the car and Jack just slammed back into his seat. He quickly looked over at Zach and saw that his eyes were closed.

"Zach?" Jack shouted while shaking him. "Zach? Baby?"

When Zach didn't move he started to panic. "Zach baby, please." Jack felt an excruciating pain in his gut and chest, but his biggest concern was Zach.

A few people walked over to the car and Jack opened his window.

"Are you okay sir?" A lady asked.

"I-I'm fine. My boyfriend is unconscious," Jack explained.

"Can we get you out of the car?"

"I want to stay with Zach," Jack mumbled.

"Okay," the lady agreed, not wanting to argue with him. Jack leaned over to Zach and gently caressed his face. A few tears fell onto his own cheeks as he held Zach's face. He looked so pale and lifeless, it scared Jack.

••

After about 20 minutes, the paramedics arrived. Jack was taken into one ambulance and Zach was taken into another. The paramedics gave Jack some sort of medicine that made him sleepy. He finally gave in and decided to fall asleep.

Amnesia // Jacharyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें