☀︎︎ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ☀︎︎

•the next morning•

Zach and Jack both woke up at about the same time, but they decided to cuddle in bed for an extra hour and shared small kisses during their conversation.

"We still need to exchange gifts, we got kind of distracted last night," Zach commented, a small blush arriving on his face.

"Yeah, I was too busy fucking that pretty little ass of yours," Jack said with a smirk. Zach just hit Jack's chest playfully and hid his face in the older boy's shoulder. "You're too cute for this world."

Zach just let out a small giggle. "Are you ready to get up baby?"

"Yeah," Zach answered as he pulled away. Jack got out of bed and put on a new pair of boxers, he also grabbed another pair and tossed them to Zach.

Jack grabbed them both an outfit for the day, his being skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie, and Zach's being jogging pants and one of Jack's t-shirts.

Jack quickly threw on his outfit before helping Zach into his outfit. Zach was still sore from the previous night, so he just hoped it would be a cuddle day.

When they were both completely ready for the day, they sat together on the bed.

"Do you want to go first for presents or me?" Jack asked.

"You go first, I want to go last," Zach answered.

"Okay." Jack stood up and walked out of the room, shortly after coming back with a large box. He set it in front of Zach then sat next to the boy. "So this box has multiple gifts in it, and each gift has a little note that says when to use it attached."

"Okay." Zach ripped the wrapping paper off of the box and opened it up. He took out the first gift which was a bunch of face masks wrapped in a clear plastic. He took the note off of the plastic to read it. "For a future spa day together. Aw Jack, this is so cute."

Zach set down the face masks on the bed then grabbed the next gift, which was a Polaroid camera. The note attached read "to keep our memories forever". The next gift is one that Jack told him to open next, it was a book with a title 'Jachary's love story' on the front. Zach opened it up and teared up at all of the photos of them together with descriptions beside them. There was one of them kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower with the description "in the city of love where we came out to the fans". There was also a photo of them cuddled up under a blanket on the couch, both fast asleep. The description was "after playing in the snow, you were my warmth". There was also a photo of Zach's hand with a ring on his finger with the description 'when I gave you a promise ring to tell you I'll love you forever".

Zach wiped his tears and looked over at Jack, who also had tears in his eyes. Zach hugged Jack tightly and cried into his chest.

"I love you so much Jacky," Zach said.

"I love you too baby, you're my everything," Jack replied. Zach eventually pulled away and smiled at Jack.

"I'll read the other ones later," Zach announced. Jack nodded.

"I know you definitely don't remember any of these, but I just thought it would be nice to keep the memories," Jack said with a shrug.

"It's perfect Jack. I know I may not remember these moments but they still mean a lot," Zach said. Jack smiled and nodded. Zach frowned when he saw a few tears running down Jack's cheeks. He cupped the older boy's face and wiped his tears. "Why are you crying bubba?"

"I just love you a lot," Jack answered. Zach smiled then pecked his lips. Zach reached into the box and pulled out the last gift, it was a blanket with about 5 photos of them on it. The note attached was "for nights that I'm not with you, or for when you feel alone, just remember I'm always here".