☀︎︎ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ☀︎︎

•the next morning•

Zach woke up to a gentle hand running through his hair. He smiled and let out a small groan and stretched to let Jack know that he's awake.

"Good morning baby," Jack welcomed.

"Morning," Zach mumbled. Jack pulled Zach closer, his chest being pressed right against the younger's back.

"How are you feeling, bub?"

"Mmh, sore but okay," Zach answered sleepily. He turned around in Jack's arms and laid against his chest. "I just wanna sleep for a little longer."

"That's fine bub, go back to sleep," Jack reassured, playing with his hair. Zach smiled before closing his eyes and falling back asleep.

••

It was around 11:00 am when Zach woke back up. He stretched in Jack's arms and smiled when he felt kisses being placed on his head.

"Good morning my love, how did you sleep?" jack questioned, running his hand up and down Zach's bare back.

"Good," Zach replied. He shuffled into a more comfortable position. Jack smiled at the boy, he looked absolutely adorable.

"It'll be too late for us to get breakfast in the hotel, but we could go to a café if you'd like," Jack explained.

"That sounds nice," Zach agreed. "When are we leaving?"

"How about in half an hour?"

"Okay."

Zach reluctantly got off of Jack and started getting ready. He grabbed his outfit for the day and went into the bathroom. As he was getting the shower ready, Jack entered the bathroom.

"May I join you?" Jack asked softly.

"Of course," Zach answered with a tired smile. The two boys got undressed before getting into the shower. Zach leaned his forehead on Jack's shoulder, closing his eyes as he felt the water run down his back.

"Why are you so tired bug?" Jack questioned quietly.

"I'm always tired after sex," Zach answered bluntly. Jack chuckled at the boy then kissed his head.

"Fair enough."

Jack got the shampoo and put some on his hands, he then put his hands in Zach's hair and started lathering the shampoo until his head was completely covered. He did the same to his own hair before grabbing the loofa and putting body wash on it. He rubbed the body wash all over Zach, making sure to clean him well, then he cleaned himself.

"Lean your head back," Jack said softly. Zach leaned his head backwards and allowed Jack to rinse the shampoo out of his hair.

When Zach was finished, Jack then rinsed the shampoo out of his own hair. The couple stood under the stream of the shower in each other's embrace. They both had their eyes closed as they rocked back and forth.

"God I'm so in love with you," Jack mumbled. Zach smiled widely into Jack's neck.

"And I'm so in love with you Jacky," Zach replied.

The couple then decided that they were going to get out of the shower. Jack turned the shower off and helped Zach step out carefully. He then stepped out of the shower and grabbed two towels. He wrapped Zach up so he wouldn't get cold before putting his own towel around his waist. Jack took Zach's towel and gently patted the younger boy's skin until he was completely dry. Jack dried himself off before grabbing Zach's clothes and helping the younger boy put them on. He then dressed himself and placed a kiss on Zach's forehead. Jack hung up the two towels then they both blow dried their hair and walked out to the main part of the hotel room.

"Ready to go love?" Jack questioned.

"Mhm."

The couple walked hand in hand through the resort to a cafe. They both sat down at a table, Jack pulled out Zach's chair for him before doing so.

They held hands across the table, looking at the menus that were placed in front of them.

"What are you going to get?" Jack asked.

"I think waffles, you?"

"I was thinking the same thing," Jack answered with a smile.

The couple then waited for the waitress to come over, which they then ordered their food with drinks, Jack got water and Zach got chocolate milk.

When their food arrived, they let go of each other's hand and started eating their food, having a small conversation in between bites.

"Can we spend the day at the beach?" Zach questioned.

"Of course, we'll just need to go back to the hotel to get everything."

"Okay."

•at the beach because I'm lazy•

The two boys were cuddling on their towel, their beach umbrella providing them with shade. They decided they didn't want to go in the water yet, as it was quite cold. Jack was running his hand up and down Zach's back while Zach had his face hidden in Jack's neck.

"Hey Jack?"

"Yes bub?"

"How do you feel about kids?" Zach asked, pulling away from Jack and laying down beside him to face him.

"I definitely want kids, not now but sometime in the future," Jack answered. "What about you?"

"Me too, I definitely want kids at some point," Zach answered. "How many do you want?"

"I don't know, two or three maybe."

"Me too."

Both boys smiled at each other, they both thought it was amazing that they were already talking about kids.

The rest of their day was spent at the beach, enjoying every single moment together.