☀︎︎ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ☀︎︎

The following days consisted of lots of cuddling, listening to music, and relaxing outside as Jack healed. Zach made sure he spent all his time taking care of Jack, he didn't really use his phone much since Jack couldn't for another few days.

"Zachy?" Jack questioned.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I should post on Instagram about the accident? There's probably rumours going around."

"Sure baby, but I'll post for you. And I did see some rumours on Instagram earlier, but most of them were just about how I was at the hospital waiting for you," Zach replied.

"Fair enough."

Zach opened Instagram on his own phone since Jack's was ruined in the crash. He logged into Jack's account then pressed the plus button to make a new post.

"What photo do you want me to use?" Zach asked.

"Just pick a photo that I haven't posted," Jack answered. Zach selected a photo from a photo shoot that Jack did a while ago that he didn't end up posting.

"Okay, what should the caption be?" Zach asked.

"Hey guys, I just wanted to come onto Instagram and clear some things up. Yes, I was in another car crash. I'm okay, only a few scratches and bruises, I also have a minor concussion so someone else is posting this for me. But overall everything is okay, love you guys," Jack spoke. Zach wrote down the caption as Jack said it, then he pressed post.

"It's posted," Zach said. Jack just smiled and nodded.

"When I get back to driving, is it okay if I use your car for a little while? Mine is totally wrecked and I don't feel like getting another one for a little while. I'll help pay for gas and insurance and stuff," Jack said.

"Yeah that's fine bub," Zach replied. Jack just nodded thankfully.

"Come here," Jack said. He opened his arms then Zach put himself into them. Jack held the boy close and rubbed his back. "Thank you for taking care of me, it means a lot."

"You're welcome baby, I wasn't going to let you go through this alone," Zach replied. Jack smiled down at the boy. Zach has been through so much, yet refuses to let Jack just heal on his own. He admired Zach for that, he was so strong.

"I'm so proud of you, you're such a strong boy," Jack whispered. Zach just smiled.

"Thank you bubba," Zach replied.

"Nap time?" Jack questioned.

"Definitely." Both boys giggled before falling asleep in each other's arms.

•••

Sorry it's short, I hope you liked it :)