Book 4: Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"It's alright, I'd like to see what England is like anyway," he says. Finley puffed her cheeks, the boy was really insistent, that and she doesn't know how Harry would react if he sees her with an unknown boy. It was bad enough that she was somewhat friends with his arch nemesis, what would he react to Sebastian?

"Alright then, let me just change into something more presentable," she mumbled as she walked in her room now searching for a very muggle style clothing.

Privet Drive 4 in Surrey was as expected the most mediocre kind of house in the neighbourhood, almost all the houses were the same. But this particular house was the home of Finley's mother's sister, Petunia Evans now Dursley where her younger brother Harry lived for the past 14 years of his life. She didn't expect herself to be here to see what kind of life her brother was living in, but it wasn't hard to learn that they treated Harry like he was never there.

To Finley it was embarrassing to have Sebastian drive her to this very boring side of England. But to his insisting he sounded like he really didn't mind at all. She stood in front of the driveway wearing her most mundane muggle clothes that for sure will be caught on fire in presence of Missus Zabini. Thank Merlin the woman was in Italy and not here or she will have an earful of dressing like a proper lady.

"You there's this thing called door bell," she heard Sebastian comment from behind her as he was leaning on the car.

"I know alright? It's just that this is the first time I would be seeing my mum's sister," she huffed as she stuffed her hands in her pockets. "And she hates wizards, and the way she treats my brother is just terrible."

"Well, we are here to rescue him," Sebastian says as he stood up straight and went towards the house's door bell and pressed it himself. "Sebastian—"

"Who are you?" A fat boy asked eyeing them both from head to toe, she mentally cringed as she realised that this must be their long lost biological cousin Dudley.

Sebastian nudged her slightly, widening his eyes at her motioning her to speak. She cleared her throat and let out a smile, masking her distaste for the boy who somewhat reminded her of Peter Pettigrew. "Is Harry Potter home?"

"Harry? That four eyed freak?"

She frowns, she didn't like how this fat boy was describing her brother at all, if this fat git was describing Harry as a freak she would call him a bulbous hedge-pig.

"Yes Harry Potter, I heard that he lives here," she continues politely trying her best to bite her tongue from doing wandless latin hexes on the fat boy.

Before the boy could speak there came out a woman with blonde hair, completely mediocre as possible, wearing a pink dress and a white apron. This was her mother's sister Petunia and she didn't like her already.

"Who is this my sweet Dudders," she inwardly cringed at the woman's tone. She looked like an overly doting mother to a spoiled brat. She bit her tongue and gave her all from not rolling her eyes at them at all. At least Draco came out nicely with Narcissa Malfoy's doting, not that Draco was nice at all, he was still her prat.

"She's looking for the freak," he said. The woman's face went blank and looked at her in disgust, now her demeanour was fully hostile towards her.

"Oh, so your from that god awful school," she wanted to hex her now too. But she couldn't afford to cause trouble, she needed to lie now.

"School? I'm sorry what are you talking about? I'm an old friend of Harry's in kindergarten. I just moved back from America a few weeks ago, I just wanted to say hi to Harry," she lied through her teeth. The woman's face brightened and waved her hands as if she was waving away the nonsense she spoke of.