Book 4: Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"So where do you go to school?" Finley asked as she munched on a treacle tart that Mirelle laid for them.

"Durmstrang," Sebastian says, puffing out his chest slightly with pride.

"Isn't it cold there?" Finley asks, because from what she heard their school was located in a snowy mountain. Much like Hogwarts, it was surrounded by trees too but she doubts that there was a town near it like Hogsmeade.

Sebastian shrugged, "You get used to it," he says as he finished his tea.

With the conversation still going on, unfortunately they were interrupted by a tap from a window. It startled the both of them, it was Sebastian who went to look at what it was. "Do you know this owl?" He asked Finley.

Narrowing her eyes in confusion, she looked out the window and was amused to learn which owl it was.

"Pig? Why are you here," her brows furrowed as she let the clumsy owl in, placing him on the owl perch where Tina usually sits. Why was Ron's clumsy owl here? Was something wrong with Harry? Hopeful that nothing was wrong with Harry at the moment when she just received his letter from Hedwig and that she just sent a reply back.

Truly she hasn't called Harry yet using the telephone number he gave her, even with the multiple scolding he got from giving away the Dursley's house number it didn't stop him from giving it to her. Finley took the letter from the owl, "Is he yours?" Sebastian asked as he started stroking the owl's head.

"Don't —"

"Ow!"

"Touch him, he bites," Finley says, placing the letter on the table and checked Sebastian's finger if it was bleeding or not. Cursing the rule of not using magic during the break for minors, a good Episkey spell would've been handy.

"Does he normally do that?" Sebastian winced as Finley dabbed a tissue on the small bleeding wound. "His beak is sharp."

"Most of the time," Finley explains throwing him an apologetic look. Leaving him for a bit to get the first aid in the bathroom, coming back to mend Sebastian's finger.

"So who's the letter from?" Sebastian asked as soon as Finley placed a band aid on his finger. Finley now turning to the letter that was sent by the her Weasley friends, she opened the letter, heard the chair move meaning Sebastian was intrigued, she didn't mind.

Finley,

My dad decided to connect the floo network to the Dursley's fire place so we can get him for the week before the World Cup. I was wondering if it's alright with you if you could have him get his things ready? He'll be staying with us until we take the train to Hogwarts.

PS: Sorry about Pig, I would've sent Errol but you know how clumsy that old thing is. Hope he didn't bite you. See you at Harry's.

Ron (And Ginny and the twins say hi)

Finley sighed, she knows that it would be a mistake to connect the floo network to a muggle fireplace. And hearing from Harry what the Dursley's were like it was going to be a disaster, hoping that the Weasley's wouldn't be there until she does, she stands up from her chair taking the first aid kit with her.

"Where are you going?" Sebastian ask, starting to stand up too.

"I'm going to go see my brother at our Aunt's," she says, she technically needs to hurry up or else Harry was going to he in for a surprise when Ron and the Weasleys arrive.

"I'll come with, I can drive," Sebastian offers as he walks towards the bowl where Mirelle's car keys were.

"You don't have to, I can take the knight bus," she insists, but no, Sebastian Thorns wasn't one to be persuaded at something he insists on doing, that she now learns.