Well that's a surprise.✅

Start from the beginning

Hermione thought quickly, trying to find a way to get at the box.

Her eyes lit anew as she thought of a great solution.

"Copy it!" She announced, sure of her plan.

"What?" Kreacher looked at her, confused by what she said.

Hermione continued, explaining what she meant. "Duplicate the box and its contents, so that I can have a look and you can take the original away to a safe place like you've been ordered."

She scowled at her own words, she hated calling on an elves duty to follow the orders of its master, the thought of it was horrible- they're slaves by birth.

Kreacher looked thoughtful for a moment, before he snapped his fingers and disappeared away with the box.

She threw her hands in the air and spun around, letting an aggravated sound escape on her next exhale.

A dull thud made her spin back around, likely giving herself whiplash. She saw a rather new looking box, where the previous one had been.

She approached it quickly and pulled a piece of parchment from the top.

'Filthy Mud,
They be copies but if you break them you's be in very big trouble just like if with original ones.'

She smiled at the hate which he'd, somehow, managed to push through the short note. She knew that with Masters like the Blacks he'd likely never change.

She quickly tore off the strip of leather that bound the box and looked inside.

What she saw confused her.

She pulled out several CDs and read the backs;

Vocals: Sung by Hades
Track list #1

^Oath
^Poker Face
^Mr.Saxobeat v.2
^Problem
^Strip That Down [Remix]
^Sorry Not Sorry
^Zipper
^I Like It Loud

Vocals: Sung by Hades
Track list #2

^Call Me Master
^Na Na
^SexyBack
^Rockstar
^Turn Me On~
^Confident ([Cover]~ Original by Demi Lovato)
^Bang Bang ft. Kurt Schneider & Hades
^Follow Me~ Hades ft. Jason Derulo

Hermione stared, confused, at the last few tracks.

She'd never heard of this Hades person but she'd certainly heard of Demi Lovato and Jason Derulo.

She rummaged through the box and found a couple that looked like music videos but there was nothing that she could play them on and she gave a defeated sigh.

"And I was so close... so close! To, to, to SOMETHING!" She ran a clammy hand through her hair and then pulled it up into a bun.

"Who would be most likely to have a CD or DVD player out of the people who loiter around in this house?" She thought to herself for several minutes and sighed when she couldn't think of anyone who may have a legitimate reason to own a muggle device.

She paused as she let that thought mull over in her head. Someone who rebelled against wizarding culture? Someone like.......Sirius!

She put all the CD's and music DVD's back into the box, closed it, and rushed downstairs.

She vaguely remembered talk of another order meeting in the seconds just before she burst through the doorway into the kitchen.

"Siriu-..." Her words trailed off as she saw all the eyes on her.

Pretty much the entire order was scattered throughout the obviously enlarged kitchen. Even the ministry officials and full Hogwarts staff, who had been at the first meeting when they found Harry singing were accounted for at present.