Listen✅

The entire order of the Phoenix froze as they heard a loud males scream coming from upstairs.
As one everyone rushed to exit the kitchen and made their way through the corridor following the sound of the scream

As they reach the second floor landing they noticed some of the children making their way up the stairs, remus decided to clear his throat to get the children's attention.

As one they turned around.

They stood staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity before a number of their eyes flickered back up to the ceiling just as they heard another roar like scream.

The order looked at one another and then looked back at the children, Fred and George seem to be looking anywhere but the order while Hermione faced off against Remus determined to win the stare off. Ron, on the other hand, looked completely absent as if he wasn't sure what was going on and how he should act while Neville tried to hide further behind the group to avoid the conflict which was currently taking place and Ginny just watched the stairs.

Severus stepped forward and addressed Ginny, "Miss weaselly where is Mr Potter? seems quite odd that we are all here and yet he is absent". Finally noticing the boy who lived's absence, all the other adults looked around curiously. Hermione observed the people before her curiously but also getting irritated that they cannot follow the sound yet, because these people were being such idiots. She looked to Mr and Mrs Weasley when he noticed that they were mainly just focusing on the sound, trying to figure out what was going on.

Remus also looked quite puzzled while Dumbledore frowned towards the ceiling and Sirius complained and was agitated at the fact that he couldn't see his godson, observing the group around her, Hermione realised that there was a number of other adults that she didn't recognise in the group but she assumed were part of the order.

She recognised a few, like Kingsley Shacklebolt, Auror Tonks, Hestia Jones, Amelia bones and Severus Snape along with Minerva McGonagle and a number of the other Hogwarts teachers, in fact she was sure that every head of house was actually there at the moment along with high-grade ministry officials and a few other people she did not know the names of.

Clearing her throat, Hermione had had enough of this nonsense, "if you're quite done I would rather like to know what that noise is and where it's coming from so if you please, let's go ".

The adults all silenced and looked at her in astonishment then as one, now considerably larger group, they all continued up the stairs.

(A/N I know I know my chapters take foreverXD
Don't be haters- constructive criticism only please!)
(I added some member to the order of the Phoenix because really, it's more practical and useful for my story and yes, some characters will be a little bit OC.)