Moon pondered this for a little bit. "I think you're smart, funny, nice, arrogant, cocky, prideful, courageous, strong, helpful, and cute..." The last word was muffled as she fell asleep.

My head snapped down to her. Had I heard her right? Did she really just call me cute? Slowly, my smile came back, bigger than ever. 

I walked up the last of the stairs, turning into Bulla's bedroom. I made my way over to the spare bed and gently placed Moon down on it, unwrapped her tail from my waist. Leaning forward, I kissed her forehead lightly. 

"Goodnight, Moon. Sweet dreams," I said before standing up and leaving the room.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was black. It was never ending, it seemed.

As I looked around me, I suddenly found a pair of glowing, red eyes staring at me. I knew instantly who's eyes they were. His laughter soon filled the air.

"Show yourself," I growled.

"If you insist," Baby said, walking forward so I could see him. He'd changed. He had some sorta yellow outfit on with sunglasses. Why he needed sunglasses here, I don't know.

"I knew you weren't dead," I say. Baby smirked.

"Good. I need at least one smart Saiyan for when I seek my revenge."

"That's never going to happen, Baby," I hiss.

His smirk grows as he changes forms. Suddenly, he looks like Vegeta. "He was who I was going to use as a host. And his pathetic human mate for my lovely wife," Baby said as Bulma appeared next to him. But I could tell it wasn't Bulma.

"What do you mean 'was'?" I demanded.

"I found out he wasn't the strongest Saiyan. But I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I still ended up picking Royalty," he explains. His features change. Some, but not a lot. Lavender hair instead of Black. Blue eyes instead of onyx. I gasp before I clench my hands into fists. Baby chuckled. "I find your reaction quite amusing, Rosamoona. But I'm sure you'll like this even more," he said, turning to Bulma. Smiling, her features changed all together until there was me in her place. My eyes widen and I take a step back. Baby laughs and I growl at him.

"What the hell is this?" I ask him.

"These are the bodies we will take control of when we're strong enough. Enjoy your freedom now. It won't last long."

"What do you need our bodies for?"

Baby smirks. "I guess there's no harm in telling you. You'll find out soon enough. You see, I don't just plan on killing all the Saiyans. No, I also plan on enslaving the human race. Once that's accomplished, I'll bring back the old Truffle Planet."

I sneer at Baby. "You'll never kill us, or enslave the Humans."

Baby laughs. "Or so you think. I'm closer than you think."

"What?! What do you mean!?" I demand. He just smirks.

"Until we meet again, Rosamoona," Baby says. Still in Trunks' form, he takes the hand of the Truffle in my form and turns, walking away. 

"No!" I yell. "Get back here!" 

I try to run forward, but trip, starting to fall. Fall through nothingness... 

I bolt up, breathing heavily, looking around the room.

"Shit..." I mumble, jumping up and walking over to the other bed. "Bulla! Get up!" I hissed, shaking her.