Chapter Thirty-One

Hey guys! Long time no read! I'm really sorry I've been gone for a while, but I've kinda had a rough time getting into writing! I know it's a lame excuse, but it's true! Please don't hate me, though I'd understand if you do...

Another thing! This story officially has the same amount of chapters as A Future From Hell! I honestly can't believe it! And it has more reads! When I first started writing it, I really didn't expect it to have near the same number of chapters as A Future From Hell, or even close to as popular! I thank you all very deeply for that! It means SO much to me! And guess what! The story is no where NEAR done! I plan on having between forty and fifty chapters! I know in A Future From Hell I didn't show Trunks and Rosamoona as a family that well, so I'm going to do that in this one! I hope you're looking forward to it!

Phew! Sorry for the extra long author's note, but I had to get that out there! Now, without further ado, Chapter Thirty-One! 

_______________________________________

"Wow! This hotel is so nice!" Gaea said as we walked through the lobby towards the desk.

"It sure is," Goten agreed, doing a three-sixty to watch as someone walked past. Trunks snickered.

"Hello! Welcome to the Imek Inn! May I be of assistance?" a chipper female voice said. She was sitting behind the front desk, a smile plastered on her face.

"We were wondering if you had any rooms available?" I asked, smiling politely.

"Of course! How many would you like?" the woman inquired.

"Umm... One sec," I said. She nodded, still smiling.

As I turned around to console my group, I realized Dad and Ares had disappeared.

"What the - Where'd they go?" I asked, looking around us. Trunks, Goten and Gaea looked around as well, confused.

"They were just here!" Goten exclaimed.

"They couldn't have gotten far," Gaea said, looking under a chair.

"Pan, they're full blooded Saiyans," Trunks said. "They can go very far."

"Excuse me, I don't mean to interupt, but were they both tall with black hair?" the lady at the desk asked. I turned to face her.

"Yeah! That's them!"

"Do they have tails?"

I nodded. "Yeah! Did you see them?"

The lady smiled and nodded. "Why yes! They were headed towards the food court!"

I let out an agitated breath. "Thank you. We'll be right back, okay?"

"Of course! Take your time!" she chirped.

"Uhh, yeah, thanks..." I replied. I look back to my boyfriend and family. "Come on, lets go get them so we can get a room."

"How about I get the rooms and you, Goten and Gaea go find them?" Trunks suggested.

I smiled. "Alright. Just don't spend too much. That has to last us for the rest of the trip."

Trunks chuckled. "Sounds like a plan."

After a quick hug, my brother, niece and I left Trunks and the desk lady to find Dad and Ares.

It wasn't hard to locate them. They were the only ones with piles upon piles of food and dirty dishes in front of them.

"Hey guys! Wanna join us?" Dad asks, stuffing food into him mouth.

"Grandpa! We just ate on the ship!" Gaea complains. I nod in agreement, while Goten on the other hand pulls up a chair and joins the two Saiyans.