Chapter Eighteen

Time passed slowly for the survivors of the Truffle invasion. They trained in the mountain. They only left their sanctuary for items that the room didn't supply. Clothes was one that they left often for.

Though they had to enter West City, they weren't ever caught. Piccolo had suggested that they go during the night so they could stick to the shadows.

For Baby, the time was passing even slower. Never in his life did a year seem so long. He searched high and low for the Saiyan whose body he wished to take over.

The rest of the Black Star Dragon Balls had been brought to him days after Unmei had taken over Rosamoona's body. But he hadn't so much as picked one up. One of the beings that lived on the Look-Out, Mr. Popo, told him of the side effects. And Baby didn't want to risk losing the body he yearned to take control of. So they sat, waiting for the day they could finally be used.

"Unmei!" Baby bellowed, pacing in his 'Throne Room'. The Truffle Queen quickly made her way to her king.

"Yes, your majesty?" she asked, kneeling before him.

"I'm tired of waiting. I want that filthy Saiyan found today."

"Of course, my king. But how exactly do you presume this task will get done? Nobody has been able to find them," she pointed out. Baby sneered, continuing to pace, something he picked up from being inside Rosamoona's head twice.

"You're going to find him," he replied. Unmei looked up at him in shock.

"And just how do you expect me to do that?" she asked. 

Smirking, Baby replied. "Use the Saiyan. You're in her body. Use that to your advantage."

Unmei thought about that for a moment. Her lord did have a point. Rosamoona would be able to locate the others in no time at all. But the plan was risky. If Unmei allowed the Saiyan too much power, she would regain control of her body. And that wasn't something The Truffle Queen wanted. But right now it was the only option she had.

"Of course, My Lord," Unmei replied, lowering her head before rising.

Walking from the room, a servant immediately came to her side. Memory told her it was a Saiyan named Bulla.

"Gather my traveling cloak," The Queen demanded. 

"Yes m'lady," the servant answered, scurrying off to do as her Queen instructed.

Unmei made her way back to her room. Changing out of the fancy dress she had on, Unmei rummage through the closet, looking for street-worthy clothes. Finally, she settled on the faded denim shorts and blue tank top that Rosamoona had been wearing when she was taken over.

Just as the Queen finished dressing, the servant knocked and entered, carrying the cloak. Unmei smiled.

"Thank you. That will be all." The servant bowed before leaving. Slipping the cloak on, Unmei quietly left the building that was being used as a castle.

After walking for a few blocks, Unmei took a deep breath, allowing the Saiyan to surface. Without hesitation, Unmei felt her trying to gain control.

Uh, uh, uh, The Truffle scolded, pushing Rosamoona further back. The Saiyan growled.

GET OUT! THIS IS MY BODY! she screeched, causing Unmei to wince.

Hush! You're going to give me a headache, you baka!

Good! 

Growling, Unmei pushed Rosamoona back further. If you don't lead me to the 'Saiyan Prince' then I will crush your soul!