Chapter Twenty

So in this chapter it goes back to first person! YES!! XD

___________________________________________________________

Baby grinned hugely as he stared down at his race. They cheered up at him and Unmei. Glancing up at the sky, he saw Earth. No one remained on the planet. And though it had only been about two months since he wished on the Dragon Balls, Baby could feel the tension on the poor planet.

Laughing, he froze when a voice called him out.

"What's so funny, Baby?" it asked. Scowling, Baby whipped around to face the voice. Sure enough, it was Goku.

Goku floated thirty feet behind the King and Queen. His normal orange Gi was replaced with a blue one. His arms were crossed over his chest. Goku's eyes were glaring daggers at Baby.

"The death of your planet!" Baby screeched, gesturing to Earth, hanging in the sky. "Soon it'll be nothing more than ash and rock, floating around in the endless vacuum of space!" Goku did not look at up his home. He knew that if he shifted his gaze, Baby would attack.

The Saiyan's new tail swished behind him. Very quickly, his eyes flickered to the woman floating beside Baby. His heart dropped when he saw it was his daughter.

Sneering, lightning flashed around Goku.

"This ends now, Baby. You've hurt too many innocent people. It stops, here and now."

Baby laughed. "And what makes you so certain that you can possibly beat me, ape?"

"I have something worth fighting for." Was the reply. Because in all honesty, Goku knew that Baby was still stronger than him. That was the best answer he could give.

Scowling again, Baby balled his hands into fists. Then, without warning, he launched at Goku.

The Saiyan quickly dodged the attacks, not bothering to try to send some back. If he let his guard down, even for a millisecond, then Baby would pummel him.

Unmei watched as her husband fought off the Saiyan. She smiled broadly, returning her attention to the infected Humans below her.

"Find shelter! It'll be over soon!" Unmei called to them. Though she didn't doubt Baby's ability to kill the ape, she didn't want any of her people to suffer from whatever the Truffle King might have to use to do so.

As if waiting for this, the millions of Truffles scurried off, finding someplace to hide. Unmei herself flew to the new castle. Already it had a room for each royal party, a Throne Room, bathrooms and many more.

Landing on the balcony leading to her room, Unmei watched the two adversaries fight. Minor energy waves came off each of them, but they never made it to the buildings.

Feeling cocky and gleeful, Unmei brought the Saiyan to the surface.

Beautiful, isn't it? Your father will die and you'll be a first-hand witness of it!

Rosamoona watched in horror as Baby brought a fist down on Goku's head. The grown Saiyan fell to the ground, grimacing. If someone didn't help him soon, he would die and all hope would be lost.

Letting out mighty scream, Rosamoona let loose all the energy she had been gathering since her encounter with Trunks and Nate.

Energy coursed through her and Unmei stumbled back, shocked.

No! No! This isn't possible! the Truffle Queen yelled. Sneering, she tried to push Rosamoona down again. But this time the Saiyan wasn't complying.

Rosamoona pushed back against the Truffle Queen, fighting with everything she had.

This ends! I'm sick of sitting around while you people kill my friends and family! she yelled at Unmei.

The shared body was now at war. It stumbled back into the room, running into a dresser. Glass fell to the floor and shattered. Bare feet trodded on it and skin was cut. But neither force payed it any mind.

This is my body! NOW GET OUT! Rosamoona yelled. She gave one final push, putting all her energy into it.

Unmei let out a blood-curdling scream and suddenly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gasped, falling to my knees. Sweat poured down my face and my entire body was trembling. My breathing was ragged and labored. I brought a hand up to my face unsteadily. Laughter escaped my lips as I felt my face.

Looking around, I tried to steady my breathing. Unmei wasn't around anywhere, and I could feel her energy.

"I did it..." I said out loud, relieved to hear the sound of my own voice. Weak laughter came out again before I blacked out.

When I woke up, a pair of charcoal black were staring at me. Pale purple skin surrounded them. Long, wild white hair fell around his face.

"Kabito?" I asked groggily. He smiled, nodding vigorously.

"Yes! How do you feel?"

"Terrible," I mumbled, sitting up. My head was throbbing and my body felt like it was made of lead.

"Here, have a Senzu Bean. It'll heal you faster and better compared if you did it yourself," Kabito said, holding out the small bean. Hastily, I took it. Right away, I felt better.

"How long have I been out? Where's Baby? And my dad? Is he okay?" I asked, standing up.

"Only about a couple minutes. I rushed over here as soon as I felt your energy replace Unmei's," Kabito explained. "As for your father, he's managed to hold his own against Baby, but I don't know how long it'll last."

Nodding, I all but ran over to the closet. Throwing the doors open, I ripped the shorts and shirt that her closest to me off their hangers. Stripping out of the gown Unmei had been wearing, I changed into something easier to fight in.

"Let's go," I said. Kabito nodded. Together, we flew out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short! But it leads up to the fight for the Saiyan and Human race! XD