Chapter Three

When I got home, Goten and Gaea where in the kitchen.

"Ahhhhh!" Gaea screamed as I appeared next to her. She, unlike Mar, hasn't gotten used to the whole Instant Transmission. When she saw it was just me, she sighed and put her hands on her hips. She looked a lot like Videl and Mom when she did that.

"Jeez Aunt Moona, give me a heart attack why don't ya!" She scolded me.

"Sorry Gaea," I told her, messing up her hair.

I looked around the kitchen, and into the dining room. I didn't see anyone else, and I didn't feel their Ki's.

"So is everyone else out on their Patrol?" I asked Goten.

He nodded. "Yeah, and Mom went out to Martins to get bread or something like that."

I sighed. "Thank God."

Gaea and Goten laughed. I looked at the clock on the microwave. Almost six. I was at Mar's longer than I thought. But we still had plenty of time. Especially Gaea. She didn't have to go school till like eight thirty.

"So you guys want to go get breakfast?" I asked.

They both shrugged. "Okay," Goten said. "Where are we gonna go?"

I grabbed my drawstring backpack from the table. "I don't know. Probably Rutter's."

"Awww! I wanted to go to Subway!" Gaea told me. 

I shrugged. "Sorry Gaea, but I don't think the one by Kmart is open yet, and I don't have a license so we can't drive out to AC&T. And I don't feel like flying right now."

"I don't want to walk that far!" She continued to whine.

"Then me and Goten will take turns giving you piggy back rides."

"Really? Yay!" She cheered. 

"Yup, and Goten says that he wants to go first."

Goten's head whipped around towards me. "No I didn't!"

"Well too bad."

"Come on Uncle Goten!" Gaea pleaded.

Goten sighed. "Fine." He said. Then he bent over and let Gaea jump onto his back.

I chuckled. "Okay, so lets go. I have stuff to tell you on the way."

As we walked, I told them about what happened at Mar's. When I was finished, Goten sighed.

"You're so lucky, Rosey. You can use Instant Transmission! I would love to be able to do that!"

I rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm. "Did you not hear anything I just said?"

"Ow!" He said, rubbing his arm. "And yeah, I did. But still!"

This time Gaea punched him in the other arm.

"Ow!" He stated again. "Okay, I think it's time for you to get down."

We had made it on to fifth street, and we were currently in front of Montezuma's. Gaea jumped down and said, "Fine, but I was going to walk the rest of the way anyway."

Goten rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure you were."

Gaea turned around and looked him directly in the eye. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Before Goten could answer, I stepped in between them and said, "Okay, enough. You still want breakfast? Then walk."

They stared at each other for a little longer, then started walking again. After about two minutes, Gaea asked, "So who is this Vegeta?"