Her hands were on her hips as she looked at me exasperatedly.  Out of no were the servants had aligned themselves upon entry of the gates.  The doors had begun to open as Elijia entered from the stairway.

"What happened?"

I didn't get a chance to speak before another voice entered the conversation.

"Well, well, well.  Looks like power number two decided to join the party."

His voice was dark and mysterious. Rough along the edges as there was no sweetness to be found like the Guardians'.

Out of the shadows came a tall man in a black suit. A devilish smile plastered on his face as he stared at me dubiously.

"They're here Arona." He stated while looking at her.

That voice.

The dark shadows.

He glided forward, but I only saw his shadow as he came across the marbled tile.

"It can't be!" I mumbled more to myself than anyone.

My hand reached up and scratched my temple. I know him from somewhere.

But where?

*Flashback*

It was early December as I had set up camp along the rivers of Charlotte.  It was our safe house at the time of the damned.  December 12th. A day of tragedy I knew all too well over the years as I lived with my dearest sister, Anica.  She was in constant danger as we grew up, living her life in fear, though I had tried to take that away, it seems that some cuts are just too deep.  Deeper than the mind can expand in progress she had lived half of her life in denial. Only believing that they were out there and that they were coming.  Coming to take her away from me. I didn't want to believe it but a part of me had no choice when she came up missing.  I had left her one night with a good friend at the time, whose name had been Kyro-stone.  He had been a family friend for years but never in my trust circle.  Something about him had been off the night my sister was taken.  He seemed too jittery. Too knowing for something to happen. But the night I came back for her both of them had been taken. **

I was snapped back to reality by the blonde whose name came to me as Arona.

"Kyros, don't be greedy. You may have taken one of my gods but you most certainly can't have both."

My eyes snapped to her voice, searching for her. My eyes went to her face, and then to the one they call Kyros.

Kyros.

Kyros.

K-y-r-o-s.

Oh no. No. No. NO! My mind and body were screaming in torment as I stared in disbelief. God! Why didn't I see it!? FUCK!  My body became rigid with hate as I stared at my sisters' killer. Who just so happened to be Kyro-Stone. DAMNIT! I mentally screamed at myself.

"You!" I raged, walking over to him.

He looked in my direction, surprise engulfing his previous expression. My breathing was coming out hard and fast as my mind raced with a plan.

"Kyro-Stone,eh?"

A small smile spread across his lips as he stared deep in my eyes. From the glint in his emerald eyes I could just tell he knew me. I know he did.

"Well, well. I knew, I knew you from somewhere!"

His voice was intoxicating to my ears so I instinctively pulled my wrist back and snapped it forward.  His face only slightly shifted to the side, but his demonic eyes bored into mine.