Chapter 26 <3

**Hey guys!! sorry for the late chapter :/ but hope you all love this chapter as much as I do. Finally Elijia's pov hits the big screen and takes all of our breaths' away with his undying love. Soul Mates= powerful love<33

**ENJOY**

<> oh and be sure to VOTE COMMENT and FAN!! <>

Elijia POV 

~~~~~~~~ 

I made our way into the forest making sure I kept her close. I don't want her anywhere near the marbled statues; she has no idea what will happen to her just by touching it! It was 700 years ago that I last saw one like her. Her future was set apon her, but one touch deteriated it. She became an image, frozen in time as her body broke down in stress and pain.

The emotions from that single touch, destroyed her future, and her powers that held her together. When I open the portal to the outside world; as I call it, I can see that she is confused by what I am doing. I place my palm inches from the bark that radiats colors of the bonds. I squeeze her hand letting her know it's okay, but apart of me knows she's still scared.

I mean, who wouldn't? Besides, she's human; the last couple of days she's discovared that her life depends on the world, and my brother is out to get her. I walk through the portal, griping Annie's hand and dragging her forward. Her forceful tug resists my strength, but I pull her through anyways. She'll thank me later...I hope.

Catching a glimpse of her eyes just before turning I notice they've changed. Her once ocean blue orbs have turned to a dialated black. I've never seen anything like it. I turn to her and see her look around. Her eyes slowly absorbing the surroundings that seem to give off every color you can imagine.

I notice after time, her eyes swim to their normal color. What is that? How is she able to change her eyes? I follow her gaze around the forest and notice she's found the cabin. I thought it would come in handy if we needed some personal time.

If you know what I mean that is. A grin spreads across my face just thinking about it. How long I have been awaiting a love such as this, how long I have waited for her to find me. I know once we secure the bond, we will be with each other forever. Our love will entwine with our souls and her transformation will be complete.

The right moment is all I need to give her the life we should be living together. We have to; before my brother finds the missing link and steals her away too. I won't let her take him from me! Not again! She abruptly turns around and pecks a soft kiss on my lips.

Her breath smelling so sweet and with the voice of an angel, she whispers "It's beautiful" in my mouth.

A large smile spreads across my face.

"I know" I say calmly. I can feel her smile against my lips as I bring my mouth to hers for another passionate kiss. Her lips are so red, they look inviting. God, I wish I could continue on with our make out session, but I must say I have to train her. She only knows what to come, if I don't.

I get some space between us and say "Now, first things first, close your eyes. You need to clear your mind of all images and emotions. Listen to the sound of my voice, and only mine" I say calmly. "Listen to the softness of it and imagine nothing but it."

I look at her elegant body and see an angel. Her light and beauty mixing together, forming deathly bonds.

Her lucious lashes, silent against her lids, look so delicate. Her figure; inches from mine with a structure built to secure a feather in chains. Her frame is light but bold. Her strength is in her mind, and only she can unlock it.

"Now listen to my words, now that your mind is clear, think of something that freightens you. Imagine it and keep it in a box. The box is locked. But there is a key. Are you ready to open the box annie?"