Innocent Eyes Chapter 7

Hope you guys like this chapter, I enjoyed writing it. = )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

RECAP: Alex POV

I was totally confused now, just by everything that happened tonight really. "Yeah, night" I mumbled as I shut her door and went across the hall to my room.

I sat on my Navy blue hockey sheets wondering about tonight. I looked at the time on my watch, nearly 11:30.

"Ughh" I groaned .

 I have class tomorrow at 8. I crawled underneath the sheets and slowly drifted to sleep all the while wondering the hell was up with Annie today.

Especially with her eyes.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Annie POV

~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Anniiee" I heard a familiar voice say. Another breeze went down my throat and I choked on it.

My eyes sprung open and I gasped for my own air. My eyes slowly adjusted to Alex hovering above me, with anxious eyes.

"What happened up here?!" he questioned suspiciously.

Oh shit.....what the hell am I gonna say to him?! Think brain, think! The one time I need to think up something good my mouth blurts out something dumb.

"Uh, I think I hit my head." I say.

My mouth was dry and my head did hurt, it felt like I had smacked it on the wall a few times.I tried to smile to hide my plain lie. I think he bought it, he changed the subject. He told me how the police came and started searching the house.

I tried to play it cool and act like I was okay and fine with what was happening but when he said that a secret government organization had said that our house caused the black out my body went cold.

I felt the blood drain from my face and heard someone say "Now look what you've done; now we've got the government on our backs".

"It wasn't my fault, I didn't ask for this" I said to myself mentally.

Immediately Alex shoved himself up onto me and looked into my eyes.

Our bodies were just touching and I could feel his body heat. It went from 98.6 to 98.8 when he closed the distance from -......wait, how should I know this? It's like it just popped into my head as our body's touched.

I questioningly looked at him as he asked "Wow, you okay sis?"

 I was about to ask him but I changed my mind and realized I was really tired. "Can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm really tired" I said.

I heard him mumble something and then say "Yeah". He slowly got up and extended his arm.

I looked at it for a split second and it crossed my mind that that freaky shock thing might happen so I leaned back on my palms and bent my knees as I scrambled to my feet.Once I was up I walked over to my bed and shuffled under the warmth of my yellow comforter.

"Night Alex" I sighed in a tired and boring tone.

 He walked to my door with confusion written all over his face. He whispered "Night" as he shut the door but I could tell he was going to be thinking about what happened.That just the kind of person he is, if he sees something weird or discovers something out of the ordinary he has to dig up the truth no matter what it is.Which really kind of scares me.

What will he think of me, his own sister who has some sort of "magical powers"? No doubt he'll send me to a physcopathic ward and get me treated. The thought of that sent shivers down my spine. While I lay there in the dark I start to wonder why this kind of thing always happens to me.