~REVIEW~

• Dedicated to All my awesome fans

Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone who read this book :) I know it wasn't the best but it was something eh? haha  so here is my view point on this book.

I spent the last 4 days re-reading what I have written and found that the characters I portrayed where nothing compared to what I had imagined them to be.  I had thought the character Annie would have been the couragous girl who knew what she wanted. haha ....well you saw how she turned out lol. ...she was more of a cry baby and a single minded girl who didn't really think outside of the box much haha.   Her wants and needs are so jumbled its more a of web of desires than an exact choice she's been making. :p  Did that make sence? lol I don't know, maybe it was just me but I had thought better of the people I had created lol. They didn't really turn out to be the peple I had dreamed them to be.

...and the jumping between names was a bad idea lol. I know I kept you guys on the verge of wondering what the hell was going to happen but even I got confused hahaha.  When I was typing all that time I was like so JASON....no ...ELIJIA....or what ever his name is.... so if anyone was confused on that part I can see your point lol.

hmm....lets see other comments on the book??

My wording was a bit unclear throughout the whole thing, I was imagining what I was thinking as I was typing and I don't think i worded what I was trying to say right.   There truely wasn't enough words I could think of to sum up the emotions and or an event that was happening. I tried hard to put exact details as if it were a movie, but sometimes it just doesnt work out lol.

PLEASE, ANY COMMENTS AND OR QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT THE BOOK, FEEL FREE TO MENTION BELOW!! <3 I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS HAHA HONESTLY. GOOD OR BAD COMMENTS, ALL ARE WELCOME.  HAHA YOU GUYS READ THIS TOO, SO I WANNA KNOW YOUR GUYZ' OPPINIONS!!! <3 <3 <3

**OVERALL**

* I did like the book, it was a fun ride to see the comments you guys posted about ur curiosity and excitment. :D

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, VOTES and COMMENTS <3 <3 <3

Forever and Always

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' ¤ Danielle Marie