10

Everybody looked up to where it came from.

Sitting on a bridge that connected one building to another, was a giant monkey with a tile shard stuck in its head. His arms were folded and, even though it was covered by a thick monkey mask, whoever was underneath it didn't seem impressed.

"I'm quite annoyed," they informed as they took off their head, to reveal a smaller head; he had short brown hair and seemed to be sweating inside the suit, "which one of you threw a sharp thing at me?"

Kid pointed at Neon.

The man nodded, "alright, not just that it's against my orders and my own sense of righteousness, but I'm kinda sort of slightly not gonna let you kill that little dude right there," he informed jumping down, ditching the rest of his suit on his way down, "I wanna have a go at him myself."

The man standing before them was a made most likely late teens early twenties, brown hair, yellow shirt and green slacks. "Also, my orders say I need both of them, and I'd be a little thankful of you if you didn't take or kill them, otherwise I will have to deal with my boss." He was slim by figure, but what his body didn't show in intimidation, the weapons around his belt certainly did. They seemed to be sword of some kind, which he was happy to show off when he held them out for all to see.

"Now allow me to introduce you to my friends," he informed showing them off, "This here is Faith and this one is Kindness. Now I'm asking you kindly, not to kill the little dude and to release the girl, or I shall have to kill you with both Faith and Kindness," he held them in a fighting stance, "whose man enough?"

But by the time his little introduction was over, the men were attempting to run off with Kid. They were halfway down the alleyway, "well... that's just rude," he stated folding his arms and looked at Neon, who was still attempting to stand. "I'll be back for you in a moment," he informed, his blade lingering near Neon's face before leaping onto one of the walls and bouncing from wall to wall.

The Bear Family and Goldilocks were running as fast as they could down the seemingly endless alleyway, so endless that they didn't get out before they were blocked by the owner of Faith and Kindness. "Hello again," he greeted as they all stopped.

Kid wasn't feeling too well again as she dangled at the hip of her captors.

"Faith and Kindness aren't too happy with you for leaving so abruptly," he informed, his smirk that remained on his face was mischievously evil. "So how about we work this out like civil human beings?" the man asked.

The captors dropped Kid and ran at him all at once, the man holding Faith and Kindness yelled out a battle cry ready to attack or take whatever would come. But instead the captors ran straight past him to escape. Kid remained kneeled before him, and he felt that giant sense of awkwardness for himself, not just for humiliating himself, but for humiliating himself in front of somebody.

"Can we just forget that just happened?" he asked waving Faith and Kindness lazily.

Kid barely trusted herself to speak, let alone nod.

Slowly, the two walked back over to Neon, who was now able to sit up. When he managed to get back to Neon, he checked to see if everybody was okay. "You alright?" he asked Neon.

"I got freaking tasered, what do you damn well think?" Neon snapped, the movement of his head alone made his head turn into a thudding headache. His limbs were pins and needles of pain.

Ignoring Neon, the man turned to Kid, "hey, you okay? You look a little pale," he informed kneeling down to her size.

Kid's mind was going dizzy again, her head was throbbing her vision, her stomach felt like it was playing the bag pipes and all of these factors forced her to softly sway back and forth clutching her stomach. She felt like throwing up.