Chapter 44- In Love.

Layla's pov

My back hit the soft bed as his lips trailed kisses along my neck. I threaded my fingers through his brown hair. His lips skimming my mark, eliciting a moan from me. Landon sat up, making eye contact as he unbuttoned his shirt. I smiled, watching him fiddle with a button he couldn't undo.

A giggle escaped me surprising myself when I reached up to help him. He laughed as well looking down at my hands. Once the shirt was open he leant down to eagerly kiss me. A smile etched on both of our faces when he shrugged off his shirt. His body laid between my legs.

Our fingers perfectly interlocked together on either side of my head. A growl emitted from him as he bit my jaw playfully. I laughed and he pulled away with a smile directed at me. My heart felt so full of joy in this moment. Not a tad vulnerable even with what we were about to do.

It was the most comfortable, loving thing I've ever experienced. Especially with the fact that we can both laugh during this. It just showed how comfortable I was with him and he was with me.

"You're beautiful." he muttered, pecking my nose, and releasing one of my hands to hike my dress up.

"And you're very handsome." his cheeks tinted a light pink and I smiled even more reaching up to kiss his lips.

To which he unbuttoned his pants, trying to get them off. But, in his position he couldn't which made me laugh again. I watched him get off the bed before sliding his pants down. He smirked at me and I almost blushed to death. Then he jumped onto the bed making us both laugh, I cupped his face just as he kissed my lips again.

His hand slipping underneath my dress while the other interlocked with mine. I felt his fingers grazing my heat, making my hips buck up. He chuckled against my lips and I moaned at the feeling of his fingers. They moved softly against me up and down and so on.

"Landon." I whispered breathlessly in his ear, "Please."

He groaned and pulled my panties down my legs before pulling his own boxers down. I happened to look down and wow. Why was it so big, had it been that big last time.

'Oh, you better believe it, we took that.' Mia mumbled.

"Ready?" he asked and I looked into his eyes, nodding my head.

Before I pulled him into a kiss by the back of his neck. Just as he thrusted inside of me and I moaned into the kiss. He grabbed my free hand to put beside my head so he could interlock our fingers just like the other hand. It was such an intimate thing to do and I loved it. I moaned, arching my back as he drew back only to slam back into me.

Digging my hands into the bed as I held onto his and he dived in for a kiss. Our lips moving roughly but, sweetly against one another's. His groan filling the kiss so much he pulled away. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly while his jaw locked in place.

And he tilted his head back a bit, "Ah, fuck Layla." his voice was so deep and raspy it nearly sent me over the edge.

My lips latched onto his neck, leaving small kisses, doing things Landon would do to me. I sucked on his neck leaving behind marks. My legs wrapped around his waist adding to the pleasure. I fell back against the pillows, throwing my head back and a loud moan escaped me.

His lips soon caught mine, speeding up his thrusts and I gripped his hands. Just as he did mine, digging them into the mattress while he drove into me at such an overwhelmingly fast pace. Waves of pleasure were rolling in and I was writhing under his touch. Our sounds of pleasure echoed throughout the room.