Official Goodbye.

________________________________

Hello readers and followers of The Runt & The Alpha!
________________________________

When I first started writing this book I would have never even dreamed of it getting this big. It kind of surprised me more than anything because, it was so unexpected. I don't even remember how it blew up or when it did. All I know is it did and I'm so grateful it did. Because, I got to share my book, my characters and this place I created with so many of you!

I am so beyond grateful for you all, for reading this book, for voting on the chapters and commenting. I'm not sure if you guys know but, your comments all have brought me immense happiness. I loved the way you all commented and told me how much you adored my book. It's made me the happiest person ever and I appreciate you all so fucking much. So thank you all for everything you've done for me.

There are just so many emotions I have about this book ending. It was definitely my escape from reality. It was a place I could go to, to live a whole different life. With these people I've created so nicely. It helped me feel better and I hope that my book created a place for you all to escape as well.

Which is why it pains me to be saying goodbye to Landon and Layla because, they're some of my favorite characters I've created. They have brought me immense comfort and they will always be a part of me. The same way I hope they will always be a part of you all. I'm so happy I could create something that over one million people enjoyed. It's honestly surreal to me but, also so fucking amazing that I'm the creator of something so loved.

Overall, I just want to say goodbye and that this journey with you all has been so beautifully amazing!

Last note, I'm not sure if I will be doing an epilogue because, I don't want to take away the perfect ending to a perfect book. I want to just end it nicely and keep the door of imagination open. So that you all can kind of get your own thoughts of what everyone's life is like after the wedding. I want you guys to create your own view.

But, with that being said I love you all so fucking much, and appreciate you all, don't ever forget that. I'm going to be here for you all if you need someone to talk to, advice, anything! Just dm me and we can talk, goodbye you guys.

_________________________________

Sincerely Kristen <3

_________________________________